1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Haynes- Challenge Accepted Part II

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Apr 1, 2013.

1. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

I had about 3 minutes to kill Mr. Bill ;D I hope the results satisfies your "show me" the money request... ;)

National Taxidermists Association

Winter Board Meeting

February 19-20, 2010

Kenner, Louisiana

2. $3,238.00 was given in support of Conservation Force.

3. $1,000.00 was given in support of the CWD Alliance.

Your friend in finance,

Elmer

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I guess this is CHALLENGE PART 3. Mr. Bill, Youre not faring too well.

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Here ya go little buddy. Sorry I was late coming back to the party. I had some deer I had to get mounted, I don't have membership fund I can go and raid if I need a quick 20 or 30 grand if ya know what I mean ;-)

February 2010

Conservation Committee Report

The following are activities the conservation committee is currently involved with:

1. The NTA attended the 74th annual North American Wildlife Conference at $871.00 below the budgeted amount of $1,250.00.

2. $3,238.00 was given in support of Conservation Force.

3. $1,000.00 was given in support of the CWD Alliance.

[/i]

Hey Elmer, our internal spy emailed us at the same time!! LMAO!

4. Haynes

Haynes New Member

Is that all you could find??? You need to spend more time researching the NTA minutes....

5. michael p.

No little buddy, that's not all we could find. You little dufis, you crack me up!! LOL

We save the good stuff for the fun part...... you know, the re-enactment of the Jim & Tammy Faye Baker case....... oh it's gonna be mirror image...... and they're gonna BLAME YOU!!!! ROTFLMAO!!

PS- Don't forget about that $52,000 of 'other' expenditures little buddy....... I told them you know where it went ;)

6. jimhow

jimhow Member

Attached Files:

7. Haynes

Haynes New Member

You guys need to form a comedy team.. Bet you could make big bucks on TV.

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

The only joke around here Mr. Bill is you and your NTA minions. Oh chit. Another word for you to go look up in the dictionary.

9. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

This is getting better every day ,, cant wait to see the swift kick in the groin coming up ..

10. PA

PA Well-Known Member

Back when I was an NTA member, I never understood WHY they sent money to the Conservation Force. It made absolutely no sense to me - Now I know it was some sort of pay back for being a client. I am still amazed they would give 10,000 to the Conservation Force but they cancelled John Janelli's card while in the air when he was going to the most prestigious hunting show in the country and representing the NTA.

I sincerely hope through all the efforts of all you wonderful malcontents you arrange to end the shenanigans of the ED and his ilk.

11. ELMER GANTRY

Good advice Mister Bill :-* :-* :-* With your assistance we malcontents shall prevail ;)

Well Mr. Bill I had a few more minutes to kill and took your suggestion to heart. ;D You're on record that there were no donations to Conservation Force by the NTA after 2005 ::) Michael P showed you $3,238.00 last night for 2010, here's another $5,000.00 thrown there way in 2008, for a total of $8,238.00 more since 05, and there is more to come when I find the time ;)

National Taxidermist Association
    Winter Board Meeting
    February 15 and 16, 2008
    Birmingham, Alabama

Greg reminded the Board that the money raised in last year’s auction was to be donated to Conservation Force.

The Board voted to forward a $5,000.00 check to Conservation Force immediately.

Thanks in advance for the tip! ;)

Your friend in finance,

Elmer

p.s. Would you be so kind to send me the summer 2012 meeting's minutes ;)

12. michael p.

Man, so Greg tells his employees at the board that the money members spend at auction to help the association is actually for his Taxidrmy clients Non Profit!!!!!!! Now that's a good way to keep a loyal customer, donate $1,000's of dollars of other people's money to his cause!!!!!!!! How GENIUS!!

13. EA

EA Well-Known Member

While those actually supposed to be in charge plead insanity. ::)

His card wasn't canceled !! - oops guess it was.

That was Gregs card !! - oops guess it wasn't

We didn't donate any money ! - oops I guess we did.

But only once ! - Oops I guess it was more.

LOL.. What a circus.

14. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

I wonder how well Mr. Haynes can tell the truth under oath?
    This is a blood bath.
    Unbelievable!

15. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Wow ... just wow.

So, once this mercy killing is all over what are we going to do? Is our industry large enough to justify having TWO national organizations?
    After all, we have one good one right now that is very well run and doing just fine. If I had to choose between two, I would spend my time and money with the UTA because it's much easier to maintain something that already works than it is to overhaul and rebuild something that has been willfully and repeatedly destroyed.

16. ELMER GANTRY

Nancy the answer is a resounding YES, because there should be NO competition between the two since BOTH are 501 (c) (6) entities that BOTH activities' are for the betterment of the industry of taxidermy as a WHOLE.

17. Nancy C

I didn't mean to suggest that I thought there would be any sort of animosity between the two organizations - what I meant is that I, personally, don't expect to have the money or (mostly) the time to attend multiple national conventions per year, and I suspect that I'm not alone. At present, the WTC occurs on alternate years and that leaves the "off" years for other shows if any of them interest me.
    If I belonged to both organizations (which I do) and were active in both (which I'm not) then I would have to reduce my level of activity to about 50% of what it would be if I only belonged to one - simply because my resources are finite.
    I have changed my primary loyalty to the UTA, and, while I don't wish any ill whatsoever on the NTA once it's fixed, I think it will be a long time before I can see that set of initials without getting a bad taste in my mouth. Once burned, twice shy ....
    I would wholeheartedly support a combined organization if such a thing is bureaucratically possible, but I don't know what would be required to do that.

18. Redfisher

Redfisher New Member

How long has the UTA been in service? Was it formed because of the NTA being in the shape it's in now?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

19. Nancy C

I think they've been around for about 5-6 years by now, and yes, I believe they first started because the NTA had become corrupt and unwilling to change, but they have grown to become much, much more than that.
    At this point they are a better-run, more professional organization that is focused on taxidermy, not conservation.

20. ELMER GANTRY

Sterling

The UTA was Incorporated in the State of New York on September 17, 2007. The IRS issued the EIN number on September 19, 2007. For a variety of reasons the official application for non-profit status 501 (c) 6 was delayed and not issued until August 2008. Thus, 2013 is the 6th year of incorporation.

I might add that I am very impressed with the UTA's transparency!

Elmer