1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bill Haynes- Challenge Accepted Part II

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Apr 1, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I see a future of one large combined organization...... but who am I ???

2. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Not who are you, Michael P, but WHERE are you?!

:D

3. UTA was formed by former NTA board members. There are many more small industries that have two and even three national organizations.

4. Where did all those lifetime membership of $500.00 dollars go ::)

Probably in the "off shore" Puerto Rican "investment account. :eek: that only "certain people" have access too.

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

And in case anybody not familiar with the whole NTA 'drama' is wondering, Michelle is NOT being facetious. The Puerto Rico account is one of the 'facts' that Harry & Fred brought to the board meeting after their fact finding mission which ultimately led to their being banned from the NTA and the label by Greg Crain as being 'disgraced former board members'.

6. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Mr. Bill

I found the time ;D ;D ;D

Here is another $3,195.25 of the NTA's membership's money from the 2008 convention's auction that was tossed to Conservation Force's mainly African causes, probably to save the rare Nigerian Black Faced 3 Peckered Pygmy Goat from extinction :eek:

National Taxidermist Association
    Winter Board Meeting
    February 13 and 14, 2009
    Birmingham, Alabama

.......Vanderburgh’s list of items to be addressed, explaining that all money in the NTA Charley Haynes Wildlife Conservation Fund is accumulated by auction items or hunts at the Saturday night banquet, with specific donations going to either the Conservation Committee or Conservation Force.

The board was advised that at last year’s convention, items were auctioned and the donors requested the proceeds were to go to Conservation Force. These donations were auctioned in the total amount of $3,195.25....

Financially Yours,

Elmer

p.s. send me the 2012 meeting's minutes ;D ;D ;D pretty please

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Awe Mr. Whipple........YOU DONE IT AGAIN. :)

http://mattalltrades.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/i-miss-mr-whipple/