Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Apr 2, 2013.
Damn Nice Pig in that picture MP!
Seeing that picture makes me really appreciate having AdBlock.
Just talked with my post master. Seems I have a lot of mail. Can not wait to get home and count all the petitions! !!!!!!! I see bill will still not answer questions!!!!! Gregg ( on location in FL)
RJ, do you remember when I first attempted to give my financial report? You were sitting right beside me and after handing out the first sheet of information "Tinker" looked at me and said, "THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO ME"!!! HONESTLY, the sheet that I handed out didn't make ANY sense and NOTHING added up. That was the purpose of handing it out!! It all made great sense to Tinker though.. Also, can anybody tell me what BUDGETED PROFIT means. For the life of me I can't figure out how to budget profit??? I can see budgeting your expenses, that's called a BUDGET! I have a document that the Crains handed out that lists Gross Profit, Net Profit and Budgeted Profit..... BTW, the Crains took their commission out of Gross Profit and not Net Profit.....HUH????
;D ;D ;D and their contract states what Harry
20% of gross profit, or 20% of NET PROFIT
SECTION FIVE- COMPENSATION
Mrs. Crain shall be compensated as follows:
1. The NTA shall pay Mrs. Crain twenty-percent (20%), of any annual membership dues, up to a maximum of ten dollars ($10.00), with the exception of any judge or honorary membership, which shall be totally excluded from forming any party of compensation structure.
2. Twenty-percent (20%) of the NTA annual convention net profit after a statement of income and expenses has been prepared.
3. A payment of $750.00, per quarter for office space, electricity and insurance
4. A payment of $3,640.00, per quarter for clerical and secretarial help
5. A payment of $600.00, for contract labor to assist with elections and renewal envelopes
6. The Board of Directors shall have sole authority to determine by majority vote on an annual basis at their winter meeting if an annual bonus is warranted based upon Mrs. Crain’s compliance with and completion of the goals and objectives of the NTA. Such bonus, if given, shall be for a specific time frame and not constitute an annual salary increase.
7.In each fiscal year ending with an even number, Mrs. Crain or a board member shall be allowed to request that the Board of Directors at their annual winter meeting revisit the compensation schedule (items #3 through #5) as conditions and costs change. The Board of Directors shall have sole authority to determine by majority vote if an increase in any items on the compensation schedule (items #3 through #5) is warranted.
8. Mrs. Crain will be allowed four (4) weeks of personal leave yearly, provided it does not interfere or compromise the ability of the NTA to carry out its missions and/or goals.
9. All compensation will be made out to National Wildlife Studio.
That's the way I read it Elmer!!! Just another feather in our hat!! Come on Mr Bill!! Can you explain budgeted profit to me??? While your doing that, please explain why the "budgeted profit" was raised from $20,000.00 to $25,000.00 and then to $30,000.00???
Harry, why are you asking me??? I don't do the financials. There are 11 other board members, Why not aslk them???
cause youre the only one who will talk to us Bill. Youre our friend. The other board members aren't as Ethical as you are. They don't like us as much as you do.
Mister Bill its 'cause those other 11 members are pretty stuck up and dry and won't talk to those of use who have a vested interest to see that the NTA flourishes, like you and I do
We should start an auxiliary group called Friends of the NTA
Bill, they should know as well as YOU!! So tell us, what is budgeted profit?? YOU voted to accept this report in Crains ED report so therefore you must understand it!!!
Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Sigh, marking this thread too... Hopefully Mr Haynes can come up with some decent answers soon... But I daren't hold my breath on that...