1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone heard from Jason @JbDesign latley?

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Mason, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Mason

Mason Active Member

I know he's been terrible busy lately, Just was hopin he's doin ok.

Ron

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I spoke to him about 2 weeks ago and placed an order, but haven't heard from him since. Hope it's just the workload.

3. John_NY

John_NY Northern N.Y.

Just finished a deal with him today. He's fine.

John

4. Mason

Mason Active Member

Cool,

We always have something coming or going with Jason. We have an order with him now. I know what a workload he is tryin to handle right now.
    I was just concerned. I usually hear from him.
    Glad to hear he's still hangin in there!

5. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Yea were all crack'n da whip on ol Jason lol , I just got my sponsership decals for the 2 dirt late models I sponser just in time for the 1st race next weekend !! Thanks Jason for making it work bro ! I'm sure he will gitchya taken care of Ron , I dont have to tell ya that I know, that poor guy has more work than he knows what to do with & now a full time day job , he's a machine !!!!

6. Mason

Mason Active Member

Yep,

He's a Helluva guy. Hadn't talked to him or seen him on. Alls good. I knew our stuff would be getting done.

7. jason

jason Active Member

Feelin the love friends!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your continued SUPPORT and orders....
    Playing catch up every night and starting to see a little daylight....for now...LOL!!
    You ALL are GREAT friends!! :)

Jason

8. Mason

Mason Active Member

Cool beans My Friend! Glad your getting ahead of it!