1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week April 5, 2013

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Apr 5, 2013.

1. gutnstuff

gutnstuff Member

Ya Ya both those bucks are Antelope Island!

2. huntnut78

huntnut78 Member

Thought I recognized them. That's a pretty cool opportunity to work on those. You definitely did a beautiful job!

3. JoshK

JoshK Member

Karl,
    Great looking buck!! You mounted a couple of deer for me 10-11 yrs ago. One was a big Non-typical Mule deer pedestal mount, still love looking at that thing!!:). Glad to see your still at it!!

4. IDForkHorn

IDForkHorn Common sense just isn't that common anymore

Hopefully you will get to work on Denny Buck again this year ;), that guy spends some serious cash! :eek:

5. double shovel

double shovel SilverWillowTaxidermy

This was a cinnamin color but I dyed it to a chocolate, first attempt and it turned out good

[​IMG]

6. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

[​IMG]

7. Diesel_19

Diesel_19 New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. silverbuck

silverbuck New Member

Very nice Diesel,nice and clean !!! 8)

9. :) Hey Guys and Gals you all do some beautiful work Very nice and some of you haven't been doing Taxidermy that long --Very impressed with your work----I'm about done with my work as a taxidermist---I've enjoyed 30+ years---Mr Arteritis has taken over my fingers pretty much and as you all know Taxidermy is all finger work---I've learned much here over the years and enjoy looking at all the Mounts posted on here----I've never posted a pic of my mounts on here but I thought I'd show this fine U.P. of Michigan 12 pt taken with a bow Dec 21-12 He grossed 150+ non typ-- Skip--

Attached Files:

10. another view---couldn't figer out how to get 2 pic's on same post :-[ :-[

Attached Files:

11. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Great work everyone! This is my first moose, just put together. I've tried my hardest to avoid mounting any cause I always thought they were really ugly, but now I actually like them :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

Very nice work from all.

[​IMG]