1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ibex retrieved....

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Major, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Major

Major New Mexico.....Not much different than the old one

After much negotiating, phone calls, emailing, and help from peers, I got my clients ibex back and mounted up. If not for this site and some extremely helpful people, I'm confident we would've never got it back. The hide was pretty rough, but at least we got one!! This guy shot this bezoar in Turkey and would be a pricey replacement..... Just wanted to say thanks again for everyones help. These stories don't always end this well! (it was at a studio in Wisconsin) I don't care to use the name again as it's been beaten to death already....

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attached Files:

2. MR. Brad

MR. Brad Member

Very nice!!

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Sweeeeet!

4. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

I expected nothing less from you major Great mount ;D
    Glad you got the skin from we know who.....

5. Major

I gave the same info to a few others and they are also getting things back. One guy had 3 whitetails there! The taxidermist was begging for one more shot to do the people's work!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

That's one nice Ibex. Clients gotta be one happy camper.

7. Bob Mead

Bob Mead Mead Taxidermy Studio, LLC

Beautiful work, Roberto!!

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very nice Robert! Man, I would love to have one of those in the showroom! They are one of my favorites!

9. Major

Got him put on the mountain. This was the last piece to the puzzle.....thanks again!

Attached Files:

10. Jim 1367

Jim 1367 New Member

Very good looking mount. I love the mountain. I met someone a month ago who still had animals in Wisconsin who was not aware of what was going on there. Too bad. Glad it worked out for your client.