1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Say it ain't so, Joe

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, Apr 8, 2013.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

I was told today by a student of mine that Joe Kulis is not taking pets in for freeze drying any longer. Now where am I going to refer those old ladies who want FooFoo mounted to go in their coffins?

2. Crittercoroner

Crittercoroner DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

nj
    Why don't you just ask him yourself. I mean, come on George, I know you know better than to just go by what someone else said.

I'm ducking, fire away.

3. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

I refered one of those ladies with her foo foo, never again, nothing but greif. It was probally her if its true about Joe, that put him over the edge.

4. Perfect thread title for opening week of baseball. Clever

5. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

You guys got it right! It is not the pets themselves, it is the wacky people you have to deal with. Actually, the excessive amount of fat, the strong odors from the real food they eat, make them so much extra work. At least doing wholesale work, I don't have to deal with the owners, but when you do, you have to deal with constant calls, asking to be sure to "Kiss and hug Foo Foo for them"

6. Hey Joe, would include like newborn ducklings? We hatched our first duckling yesterday morning and letter that even it passed. I put it in the freezer for now, just seems wrong to throw it away in the can. If you would do it, how much would something like be around? Thanks!

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

LOL Joe. I told the guy who told me exactly what you just said. It's why I stopped mounting them conventionally DECADES ago. Wacky assed people who want that macabre carp in the first place.

8. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

We only stopped doing dogs and cats. All other wholesale is still a go. You can call 440 232 8352 for all pricing.

9. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

Good to know, I had been refering all that called to you.