1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sorry Greg Crain, Wesley Touchstone MUST withdraw from the election.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Apr 9, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

As per NTA by-laws-

(d) As all membership dues expire on December 31st, all members, which have not renewed are considered
    lapsed and are granted a 30-day grace period (January 30th) to bring their membership into compliance.
    Members shall retain all benefits and privileges during this 30-day grace period that ends January 30th.
    (e) Any member that has not paid their membership renewal dues by January 30th of the new calendar year
    shall have their membership terminated and shall lose all membership benefits and privileges and will
    no longer be considered a member in good standing

My sources in Bangledesh uncovered this little ditty for me. A cashed check showing Mr. Touchstone did NOT pay his dues until Febuary 8th 2013. As per by-laws, he is NOT considered a member in good standings meaning John Janelli is your 2014 President.

[​IMG]

2. Bob Mead

Bob Mead Mead Taxidermy Studio, LLC

My God, Michael, I hope I never get on your fighting side... ;D

3. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Technology is a beautiful thing.

Nice Work Mike

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I think mp need to work for the CIA!!! This is too funny for words, LOL!!!

5. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Damn this is funny!!! Since there was only Wesley and John running for Pres that now means that John is running unopposed and thus the new President!!! Great work MP!!! Now Bill Haynes!! I guess John can REALLY enjoy his Presidency now!!!!!

6. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

That's pretty much what I was thinking!! Good job Michael!

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I don't think Mr. Crain was prepared for our little team. LOL As I told you Mr. Haynes, you will know my name by the time we are done, sir. And we ain't done yet. Also remember, we never ask a question that we don't already know the answer to. ;)

8. I said Last night I (WE ) was going to dig today, and that is how we got the check . ;D ;D ;D ;D
    We are all working together to DIG.
    ( Now the check was wrote on Feb 8th13' but not deposited until 3/15/13' so that is when his membership renewed !!!!)

Gregg I

PS: I did request info from HQ this am on the Nominations and Just what they were nominated for, No word yet. LOL

The Board needs to Get on top of this ASAP

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]

Did the board vote to let him back in as a member since his privledges were suspended as a result of non payment.

10. j.mik.

j.mik. Member

Doesn't paying-up bring you back into good standing? I've had to take care of arrearages before in other associations (not taxidermy). Just by writing that check I was out of arrears-- as long as too much time hadn't passed. My standing wasn't jeopardized.

11. michael p.

Bylaws.

12. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

;D ;D ;D IF he hadn't paid in 2012 he was a 'terminated" member just like you Michael... ;D ;D ;D Karma IS a B-oitch. Wonder why his name isn't on the members list ;)

Mr. Bill can your ticker handle it , ooppps I forget the "cats" got your tongue, when do you get out of time out? ;D

Lonely,
    Elmer

13. Read the second to last sentence in the main paragraph. This is from their attorney.

14. I've been watching this train wreck happening for awhile and its very entertaining (I even log on at work to catch the latest ;D)I have no stake in this matter at all but one thing I don't understand is that if you miss paying your membership fees then your not a member of good standing? What the hell is that? I'm a member of a few hunting organizations here in Australia and here if you miss the deadline for payment then your not financial...that's it, none of this "good standing" crap and no getting banned just because you missed a payment. I've missed payments heaps of times and when I do get the money together for the fees I pay and simply become a financial member again.

Anyway Michael and the rest of the troops, keep up the good work and I hope everything turns out well for you.

ps. Someone give that old bastard Bill a clip around the ear....he's a wanka. ;)

15. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

The real issue here isn't the fact that Wesley Touchstone DIDN'T have his annual membership up to date, and his destiny would be governed by the NTA's bylaws that ironically could have been voted on by his mother when she was a former Board member. The real issue is WHY Mr. Touchstone didn't have a lifetime membership in place considering his father was one of the pioneer NTA's members, and of course Wesley being a Pioneer Award recipient and former Board member himself.

Apparently Mr. Touchstone didn't believe strong enough in the stability of the organization under the 10 year contract of the Crain's to financially back it with a permanent membership.

16. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

Damn Michael, "resourceful" is an understatement.

17. [size=18pt]TO ALL members of the NTA ,, [/size]
    [size=18pt]If you want the full list of all the people that were Nominated you can request them from HQ. E mail them and just ask!!!!! [/size]

[email protected]

It will open your eyes wide !!!!! ALL I can say .

Gregg I

18. I was asked to post this for ms Betty Noles As she does not post on here.
    Ms Betty & Richard Noles we thank you for supporting us and hoping for a better future for the NTA.

To: [email protected]
    Sent: Thu, April 11, 2013 8:12:51 AM
    Subject:

Cindy:

How can Wesley be eligible to run for office? I am shocked at what yall are doing. This is just not right to let him run after he did not pay his dues on time. If that had been one of us I am sure you would not have let us run or if it had been JJ. Whatever are yall thinking to put Bill Haynes in as secretary. Cindy, the man is 81 years old and has made a total joke out of the NTA with the comments he has made on the net. He also was very ugly to me in an email about Tim Thacker. I have lost all respect for the man. I do hope you and Greg will come to your senses and do what is right about this situation with Wesley. Cindy I am appealing to you and Greg as a Christian to do the right thing and stop hurting people. Yall hurt us so bad several years ago but with the help of the Lord we have forgiven you and moved on with our lives. What do you gain by continuing to hurt people? God is going to hold each of us accountable for the people we hinder from trusting Him by our actions. I do believe this with all of my heart. Life is just to short and too little time to witness for Him to be doing things to hurt other people. I am praying that yall will do the right thing and follow the guidelines that you require others to do. Thank you for your time.

In Christ
    Ms,. Betty

19. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Does anyone wonder why Greg and Cindy continue to endure the abuse? $$$$$$$$$$$ CA-CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Now Bill, hes just a gullible old fool.

20. michael p.

And now all of a sudden Mr. Touchstone the first advertising banner you see on the NTA EDGE, how convenient that just popped up.

[​IMG]

I hope Greg & Cindy realize what it will mean if they illegally run that poor boy.