1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Best In The Industry...Habitat Rock Heading to Springfield

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by DManning, Apr 11, 2013.

1. The best taxidermists in the U.S. and Canada are using Habitat Rock, the most detailed, finest quality and user friendly artificial rock product on the market. HR will have a trailer full of rock at the World Taxidermy Championships May 7-11. We are currently taking pre-orders for pick up at the show. Reserve your product now and skip the shipping costs. Space is limited on the trailer. World Champions are using Habitat Rock on their mounts today. Don't be surprised if you see HR on the best work at the 2013 World Show. Stay tuned.

www.custombirdworks.com Click on Habitat Rock

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

I can't say enough about this product! 8)

Attached Files:

3. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Me too Ken

[​IMG]

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Gonna......

Gonna get me some at the World Show.

:)

Kerby...

5. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Nice, Jerry!

6. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

As rd you coming to te Oregon or Idaho Show?

7. Best stuff I have used...used it in my seminar at WV and everyone seemed to like it as well...nice product Dale

8. J Kelly

J Kelly Member

By far the best product out there. Also Dale is a great guy to deal with. This is the only rock product we use in our shop!

9. Michelle, We will be at the Idaho and Oregon conventions.

Thank you all for your kind comments. We developed this product over the course of several years with input from the most talented taxidermists in the industry. We use this in our shop almost every day. Because we use what we produce we are very in tune to what is user friendly. Expect high quality at a reasonable price. Please stop by our booth in Springfield and make time to attend our seminar on Thurs. at the WTC. Dale

10. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Here's the one for Duane (where you guys got the turkey Dale). Dale offers a superior product. Very user friendly. He also offers several different sizes and textures. Endless ways to paint and finish to match any terrain. Great stuff!

Attached Files:

11. Is there a tutorial on how to use these?, I have some big projects coming up,
    like 2 stone sheep laying on ledges. I am interested in using these, they look nice.

12. Nice job Paul!

I'll be doing a seminar at the World show in Springfield. We are trying to get a CD put together that will go out with each order. Hopefully can get it done by early summer..

13. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

The schedule shows a seminar on Fri. When are you doing one Thurs.?

14. Thanks Jim, I stand corrected it is Fri. 8:30 to 11:00 in Area 1.