1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKenzie Shipping Did it Again

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by ChrisNeff_FCO, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Well, I had to place a small order. I usually don't do that, but I ended up not needing nearly what I thought I would to gear up for our trout season opening up Saturday. Three Whitetail shoulder forms, a fox form and some odds and ends to get me over the $250 mark for the 5% discount. Shipping came to... Get ready for it... $20.39 FedEx. Got it the next day, everything in one large box. Nothing broken, dinged, cracked, split, ripped, sliced or bent. Here is the best part though. I have $60 figured into my price for shipping materials for the four forms I bought. Looks like I've got an extra $40 at least to put back into the business or give myself a bonus. Typical McKenzie at it again, how's us little guys ever gonna survive.

2. JE

JE Well-Known Member

The other side Chris,
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,338349.0.html

3. 'Well, I had to place a small order. I usually don't do that, but I ended up not needing nearly what I thought I would to gear up for our trout season opening up Saturday. Three Whitetail shoulder forms, a fox form and some odds and ends to get me over the $250 mark for the 5% discount. Shipping came to... Get ready for it... $20.39 FedEx. Got it the next day, everything in one large box. Nothing broken, dinged, cracked, split, ripped, sliced or bent. Here is the best part though. I have $60 figured into my price for shipping materials for the four forms I bought. Looks like I've got an extra $40 at least to put back into the business or give myself a bonus. Typical McKenzie at it again, how's us little guys ever gonna survive.'

I'm confused? Sarcasm I guess?

4. Swamp Angel

Swamp Angel New Member

Nope, not sarcasm. Left handed compliment, doing a take-off from others' complaints.