1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

tails and furs **for sale**

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Zerrinah, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Zerrinah

Zerrinah New Member

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I'm doing some clearing out of my collection so I can make up for investing on new furs and taxi supplies.
    **updated sold items**

All include shipping.

Tails

RED FOX: (keychain) A wild red fox 18~ inches. It's a lovely color of orange and tan spiraling down the tail with some dark orange dorsal markings and a white tip. Super soft and great quality. (i have secured a keychain on it by riveting a deerskin strap on it)
    it is $20 shipped.

COYOTE: (keychain) A standard coyote tail, 18~ inches full and fluffy with some nice orange and brown guard hairs and some nice gray under fur, and a lovely black tip with a couple black dorsal markings. This guy has a keychain attached as well as two beaded feathers danging by some white suede string. $15 shipped.

CRYSTAL FOX: (not a keychain) And for the last of my tails, a crystal fox about 17~ inches. This crystal is a very light color, with some dark chocolate color scattered in, as well as a nice dark dorsal marking. Super fluffy and super soft, feels like sampson fox fur. Lovely quality. $13 shipped or $18 shipped if you want me to add a deerskin strap riveted on with a keychain attached.

Pelts (SOLD both)

COYOTE: I've also got a nice rusty orange, garment tanned coyote pelt, the body is in absolute perfect condition, I rehydrated the head to make it more life-like, he has no legs. He has a nice full, fluffy and gorgeous tail. This guy is a beauty. He is ventral cut, wakould me a lovely wall-hang. $50 shipped. Sold

RABBIT: (abdominal cut)I've got a lovely brown rabbit pelt, the fur is very soft and lovely, the tan is nice as well. $8 shipped. Sold

Just pm me if interested and I can provide more info/pics.

Here are some pictures of the remaining tails.

red fox
    [​IMG]

coyote
    [​IMG]

crystal fox
    [​IMG]

2. Zerrinah

Zerrinah New Member

bump

3. Zerrinah

Zerrinah New Member

Tails still for sale. Will discount if more than one is bought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Ohub Campfire mobile app