1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trouble getting photo's from photobucket

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by cflwrs, Apr 16, 2013.

1. cflwrs

cflwrs Member

I'm having trouble getting pic's posted with photo bucket it won't copy the IMG anyone else having this issue

2. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Works for me. Are you clicking on the area where the arrow is pointing below?

Attached Files:

3. Ken
    Do you resize the photo at all before you click on that link???

4. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

No, you don't have to. Photobucket automatically resizes your photos for display in Forum postings.

5. cflwrs

cflwrs Member

Ken thanks for the help, I finally figured out I needed to add an update. Thanks Cindy

6. That works if your on a computer but the phone app doesn't have the option.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. You can see from my post that I use Ohub campfire but it won't upload my pic either!!!!

8. [​IMG][/IMG]

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Once you pull up your photo on Photobucket you need to soft key ( I have a Droid). It will give you the "view links" option. Tap ( don't press) the IMG link and it will acknowledge "copied". Then just come back here and hit the insert link. When the box comes up you have to long press and paste. Hope this helps.

9. Attached Files:

10. http://emob1334.photobucket.com/albums/w658/John68B/image_zps800b8f30.jpg?t=1366992081

11. The first one was O hub and the last was Photobucket. I can't get it to insert a picture.

12. I have an I phone. I figured it out for photobucket, I had to get out of the phone app for PB and go to it via Safari [​IMG]