1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA Board Meeting May 17th-18th

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Tri-Ponds Taxidermy, Apr 20, 2013.

1. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

If they can IMPEACH the president of the US, you would think that We ( the 1600 or what ever ) Members of the NTA could have Greg releaved of his duties.

I see it kind of funny that when it was Gregs Contract that Bill Haynes was trying to get passed rapidly , it didnt matter how many board members were present.

They went through with it anyway.

Now there is a oposite reaction to this meeting & Greg wants Every Board member there.

Maybe they will take their little side trip to HQ & not let JJ know they are going to do it, Just like they did with Fred & Harry.

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Right on RJ...

Lets all reread this part of JJs spanking of crain...

"How dare you intimidate this Board in such a way as to suggest otherwise. You state that "We have had 25% of the Board call for a Special Session conference call..."
    Please define "WE". You are not the President! You are not an officer! You are not a Board Member! You are not elected to anything! You are an employee! You take directives - You do not give directives! Are we clear on that? ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT?!"

That really says it all. I say this not as a mod here, but as a FORMER member.

3. Mr. Bill Yox,, Thank you for your words. You are one of the most respected Guys in this industry. Thank you.

Now everyone needs to drop the board an real nice email giving them support. Here is a link to get all the e mails, Opps forgot to include HQ on it ,,, ;) ;)

http://www.tri-ponds.com/index_075.htm

Gregg I

4. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Nice link Gregg. Email sent to all board members as well as a pm to JJ.

5. Mr, Janelli called for a meeting way before the so called 25% ask for a teleconference.

Four of the board members, Haynes, Wolk, Jordan and Mrs. Crabtree said they could not make it on 24/25 of May in Kenner. LA. as requested by the President Janelli.

At that time President Janelli started asking the Crains to arrange for the weekend of 17/18 of may. at this time Mr Crains told Mr. Janelli it was not going to happen just two months before the annual convention.

The a while later Crain came up with the 25% requested a teleconference.

6. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

I got a great response from john janelli after my email. He is definitely the right man for the job....

7. Jackson1814

Jackson1814 Active Member

email sent!! Hoping for change!! Good luck Mr. Janelli!!

8. Huggs

Huggs Member

Getting my check ready to rejoin the NTA after the May meeting but I'm not sure where it will need to be sent!!!!!

9. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I would hang on to the check and see who is running the organization. If the Crains are still involved send it to the UTA and your state organization.

10. Wish someone would video this so we could ALL see for ourselves the goings on...

On another note - any progress toward getting an honest unbought CPA to handle the election?

11. To whom it may concern

It seems that John J is getting heat from some people that this is getting to personal!!!!!! Lmao & they are whinning that this stuff should not be made public!!!!!!!!!
    I do not respect the dirt balls that are running the NTA into the ground But I really respect John.

That is why I pulled some of the letters that were on here. I will tell the people that are giving John heat, That I did not get any of those e mails from him But I will not tell you who or how I got them.

You should have thought about this before you dug such a deep hole for the NTA to sink into. Trust me we are not even close to being down with our digging. We have some much info on what is wrong,, it would take a couple hours to type it all up.

I am sorry we can not print this stuff at this time but to our supports , trust us , Elmer, Tim, & I are digging every day. With help from many many others. Thank you.

Gregg I

12. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Every bit of it should be made public. I'm not even a member and the whole situation pizzes me off. LOL. Not sure why, I guess because a shyster(s) shouldn't come out on top.

Hopefully when the dust settles a select few will be on the chain gang making little ones out of big ones.

13. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

How can Patrick Patrick serve the NTA, when he is Greg Crains personal Attorney? Talk about a conflict of interest. I think the Ethics Chairman should look into this. Oh wait that might be Frankie or Bill LOL

"
    3. Mike Oropallo cannot serve the NTA as either Ethics Chairman or moderator as he has a direct conflict of interest by serving as a past legal advisor to the NTA and then being dismissed by the association and for serving as a personal legal advisor to John Janelli." from Greg Crains letter.

Attached Files:

• th.jpg
      th.jpg
      File size:
      6.6 KB
      Views:
  14. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

I agree, I would not pull anything......don't give them the pleasure of making you remove something

15. JJ, you keep on keeping on, dude. There are hundreds of people behind you and The Keyboard Cowboys in this effort to right the great ship "NTA" before it goes completely under like the Titanic did. I suspect there are only about 15 people wanting to continue the status quo.

If HQ is skimming, we want to know. If HQ is totally innocent and this is all a horrendous misunderstanding due to poor bookkeeping and miserable personal choices by HQ (i.e. banning Michael, messing over Fred and Harry, and cutting off your card, etc.), we want to know that too.

WE WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

16. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

An Answer I got from cindy crain....she didn't answer all of it.

NTA Hello Mr. Darr:

The original NTA Bylaws were written by the founding members of the association. Changes have been made through the years by following Boards of Directors. However, any proposed bylaws changes must be presented to the Board 30-days in advance and then must receive a two-thirds (2/3) affirmative vote.

I hope this information was helpful.

Very truly Years,

NTA

National Taxidermists Association
    108 Branch Road
    Slidell, LA 70461
    Ph: 985.641.4NTA
    Toll Free: 866.662.9054
    Fax: 985.641.9463
    Email: [email protected]

In "Bayou Country" things that most people rarely get to enjoy are a part of our everyday, normal life. Come experience a world filled with bayous, great food and outdoor pastimes that live and breathe culture. Mark your calendar now and come visit us "Down on the Bayou."

42nd Annual National Taxidermists Association
    Convention, Competition and Trade Show
    July 17-20, 2013
    Crowne Plaza
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"We'll be serving you a bottomless glass of sweet tea & hospitality!

Please visit us and check out the latest on the NTA and opportunities at our web site nationaltaxidermists.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission contains information from the National Taxidermists Association. This email and any files attached may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the original message and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.

In a message dated 4/12/2013 12:41:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
    Who wrote the bylaws?.....Why should I renew my Membership, when some people on your BOD , are not honest?

17. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I have been putting together a list of Taxidermist and their email address just off the .net. I'm not quiet half way through the list and I'm only picking the easy ones ... count is 197 and once a letter is composed I will be able to send out over 400 emails with no problem. While this does not represent all the taxidermist this is 400 with solid web sites.

18. I was asked by My President John, As I would not remove anything if any of the others ask me. It was John And I respect him & his thoughts.
    I agree this is far from over & it will be ALOT more Public soon.

Gregg I

ps: there is hardly a day that goes by that we are not in contact with many of the board members letting them know what we have found. We are getting ready for the meeting in May. ;)

19. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I'm not diggin' this Gag Order stuff. I had grown to like the daily updates and the inexplicable outbursts from some of those under scrutiny. ;)

20. Crittercoroner

Crittercoroner DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

nj
    EA, don't you mean one of those under scrutiny? Noone other than Hayne.s has made any comments, and most of those make me wonder over his competence and ability to perform any job or position he could have with the NTA