1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I personally can't say enough about these forms............

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Steven Klee, Apr 20, 2013.

1. petasucks

petasucks New Member

Thank you steven!

2. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I mounted on my first OTS form and all I can say is wow! I'm so happy they will be in the speedee zone soon

3. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

4. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

I just mounted on one for the first time last week, fit like a glove and looks great

5. i see there getting more sizes maybe this year i can use more of there forms

6. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Ditto. OTS forms are fantastic, and Bryan and Rudy are a pleasure to deal with. Keep up the great work!

-Fred

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

Bout time some of you try them, especially you George!(LOL) See, they fit your deer too!(LOL) Seriously, one of the best out there hands down. I would mount every wt on them if I could. BTW Rudy, I will be putting in another "small" order here soon to pick up!

8. Tesa

Tesa New Member

Wow! Your work is amazing! The eyes are perfect and so realistic.

9. New York Rack Master 8

New York Rack Master 8 New Member

I don't know what one of the OTS forms look like as I only see your product (I will go check the forms out in a minute) so all I can do is talk about what you are showing. You are showing one of if not the best whitetail shoulder mounts I have ever seen period. Congrates on putting out that mount as that is the perfect storm... If I could only use one word it would be AWSOME-PERFECT-BEAUTIFUL I could go on as there is no one word good enough to describe how nice the picture looks!

10. I am getting ready to do a mount on one of their wall pedistal forms. Looking forward to it. I saw them at the Iowa show and decided I need to use them. Exceptional looking mount their Klee.

11. Texasmammal

Texasmammal New Member

Love the eyes!!

12. dablaw

dablaw Member

got my 1st OTS form shipped Friday and can't wait to get it mounted..Very impressed..Hope they get the capital to continue and expand the sizes...

13. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Capital isn't the problem. Bryan's perfectionism is !! Perfectionism isn't a fast process.

14. ArBowhunter

ArBowhunter New Member

I personally can't say enough about these forms............

After seeing everyone talk so highly of these forms I ordered one to try out. I ordered last Wednesday night. Was surprised that I didn't get a Shipping confirmation, but was pleasantly surprised when the package showed up Saturday.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

15. I really like that form. I figured on giving them a try on some whitetails . Very eye pleasing.

16. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM

17. Hey Steven, you need to pull this all down, ;D The shops getting run ragged with orders. Seriously!

Thanks so much though for the support Steven, we really appreciate it, hopefully we can get some more going here soon. We have a month off after the Surry Show, till the next trade show, but were going to be working on some other projects then deer. But yeah well just keep plugging away at it, there's only so much time the President of the company can devote to sculpting, so it is what it is. At some point the things I handle have to be turned over to him, like taxes and stuff.

But were coming out with some new Pedestals, and some other things. Uprights and full sneaks too.

I also really apreciate everyone elses kind words, right now were going through some growing pains, but hopefully very soon we will have the people in the positions we need to make everybody happy.

The form that Steven mounted on was a 7536R

Heres the picture for that form for those of you asking what it looked like underneath.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

And the picture doesn't do the form justice.

19. dablaw

dablaw Member

I just made a post "Too Tall" that has a OTS form ..Your right George..They really are nice.

20. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

I havent been at it that long but I have never mounted on a form as good as an OTS PERIOD ! I try to sell every customer on these forms if possible.