1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank You WVTA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by v.fleming, Apr 21, 2013.

1. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Just got in from judging whitetails at the WVTA annual competition. I want to thank all the members for making me fill at home. Also want to thank the competitors for bringing some beautiful work for us all to enjoy and congrats to all the winners.

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'm in the airport now, great time!

3. Vincent it wae a pleasure having you back again this year. Another "Rock Solid" judging job and a "Second to None" Whitetail Deer class....Thank You for everything you do to support WVTA... See ya in a couple weeks and at Surry and NCTA.

Michael .... what can I say... Very Good seminars...A Great time and good fun. You have made a believer outta me on how to sell 50/50 tickets !!!

Travel safe guys ...see ya both soon.

4. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

I would like to thank the WVTA for making me feel at home also!!!! You all are a great folks and put on a great show!!!! Hope to see several of you at the NCTA show in Aug. I know Lonewolf is coming, hoping he will have a crowd follow him on down ;)

5. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Hopefully I can make it back next year,as i should have a little more free time

6. Sorry I missed it this year. Will be looking forward to Surry to see everyone.

7. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

first time there had a good time thanks for everything a lot of good ol laid back people!

8. chrisfeldt

chrisfeldt New Member

We had a wonderful time at the show. Thanks for the invitation. The hospitality was amazing.

Chris Feldt
    H&H Fur Dressing, Inc.

9. dartondude

dartondude New Member

thank you wvta for putting on a great show and thank you to all the judges for their hard work

10. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

I want to say on here how impressed I am with the WVTA, and really the taxidermy community as a whole...... I have never seen a more family oriented group outside of a church ever. These men and women love the families and involve them as much as they can..we are always welcome at these shows. And the patience and encouragement they give to the kids.... Sophia was judged by a world champion and his critique was perfect in that it encouraged her...she was so excited cause she said she felt he really judged her, not treating her as a little kid. His words to her was just what she needed to keep being involved. Thank you WVTA and members like Billy Robertson and Michael P. Schlabach, et al for making us feel so welcome in your world. - Donna Steigleder

[​IMG]

11. Dan

Dan One Year Old Already!

I agree with what everyone has said about the WVTA convention, but that photo of Ashley and Sophia really epitomizes the attitude of the entire show.

One of the best parts of the awards banquet was the special Kid's Choice award, designed, constructed, voted on, and awarded by the children in attendance for the weekend.

All in all, a great event. Thanks WVTA.

12. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

Also enjoyed the the great hospitality. The 10 hour drive was soon forgotten after seeing old Friends and making new ones. Thanks, WVTA for having me judge the second year in a roll,I really do feel like one of your adopted members. Looking forward to visiting again.

13. kjdouble

kjdouble Member

Have to agree with everyone , had a great time. My wife and I talked about how the organization put forth the effort towards the future ( the kids) and their involvement. We were very impressed and I must say I was very honored to win the Kid's Choice Award.
    I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to making it back to the convention.
    KJ

14. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

That's why we hooked Billy up to serve the UTA Thanks Billy

15. Thanks everyone for the kind words for WVTA. WVTA officers, Board and membership work hard to make everyone that attends our show feel welcome. That is one of our priorities. Our top priority is education. WVTA will always strive to maintain the highest level of education and the fairest of competitions anywhere. All while presenting it in a laid back and friendly atmosphere.

We welcome all to our show and we appreciate your support and friendship.

WVTA also wishes to thank all our vendors and companies that support us with show discounts, pre-order delivery and hide pick up at the show. Without all of the fine companies that support and donate to our fund raiser auction we would not be able to bring in the very best judges and seminar instructors that you can see anywhere in the country.

Thank you all so much for everything you do to make our WVTA convention what it is.