1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Steve Tait's (SGT) mule deer forms are now available

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by shane whiting, Apr 21, 2013.

1. shane whiting

shane whiting Active Member

Utah
    FYI- Steve Taits (SGT) mule deer forms- both his semi sneak and his sneak mule deer form are now available through Jetz Taxidermy Supply out of Kerrville Texas. Jet has told me that he has plans to made opposite turns with these forms to increase the options available.These forms are available now and will likely appear in Jets new catalog. Jetz Taxidermy Supply # is 830 792 4694.
    Thanks,

2. JEJ

JEJ Active Member

PA
    How about his earliners and noses?

3. Taxind

Taxind Member

He had some of the best mule deer earliners around.

4. shane whiting

Utah
    Earliners and noses are not available.

5. shane whiting

Utah
    Here is a pic of his sneak form that I found on Taxi net for those who have not seen this form. I do not know who mounted this buck-But they did a great job!

Attached Files:

6. shane whiting

Utah
    and another

Attached Files:

7. Gonna have to try one out!

8. blueridge

blueridge New Member

Shane that full Sneek form is not available! The only mold is sitting on my floor. I had plans to sell this form but it never worked out that way. Simply because it's not profitable.

9. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Now I'm confused. What did Jett aquire? I just ordered 2 a couple days ago. I did hear from a good source that they weren't the same. Not as much turn and head not tipped up as much.

10. blueridge

blueridge New Member

The Sneek form I sold him is not turned that hard, an the neck an head are not be low the shoulders like the one in the picture . It's not as low as Mckenzie sneek an its not as high as a Simi Sneek. An the Simi Sneek form he is talking about I sold to manny chevez. So they must have worked out something for jetz to have the Simi Sneek.

11. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

So what's gonna happen with the low sneak?

12. shane whiting

Utah
    Hello everyone,
    I have inadvertently misled you. Blueridge is correct that the sneak form I sold Jetz does not have as low of a sneak. Here is a form out of the mold that I sold to Jetz. I apologize for making the mistake.
    Shane

Attached Files:

13. shane whiting

Utah
    and another.

Attached Files: