1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW Week #14

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by finazducks, Apr 22, 2013.

1. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

wow! All these mounts are phenomenal and very inspiring! I have only done about 15 birds total as most of my business is game heads. I have lurked here for a while..but I just may post a photo soon...lol!!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Do it Josh. and I'll tell ya what!!!!!!!!! If you want some tips in private Ill do that for You.

Eugene, you never cease to amaze Me. Anatomy and animation perfection. What a piece of art. Chris, thanks for posting that.

Are we having fun yet?

3. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

The work on here is beyond words!!
    Back to work for a while again and will start out with this very old super prime Hooded Hen.

[​IMG]

4. finazducks

As always very nice Wolfgang Love that Hoody

5. winston

winston Member

Very Nice work everyone! finazducks, unfortunetly This was a customers bird and its out the door. I did a quick cell phone pic. By the way the heads I use are yours, great product!

6. FF/Birdman

FF/Birdman Active Member

Good morning to all and keep the beautiful bird posts coming. There is some amazing talent on this site. Tony thanks for being our host for the next 2 weeks. I have been busy with some other projects so I thought I would post an oldie from awhile back to show my support. Wishing everyone a great week, Paul.

[​IMG]

7. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Ok...im going to take a better pic later....but this is my first snow..cast the head with acrylic and silicone deal...bondo and resin..i have thick skin...but I just love the bird work here...i promise I will be that good someday...lol!!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attached Files:

8. finazducks

Josh I can tell you are doing things the right way. We don't do critiquing on BOTW. So, if you want any ask anyone. I think your Snow Goose looks good

FFBirdman your Bufflehead is really clean I'm amazed at all the good work

9. bulldawg

bulldawg Member

Hey there Tony...great job hosting.
    Great birds from everyone! Many levels above what I have to offer but here is a little butterball.

[​IMG]

10. Some high quality work this week, man I am hoping to get to yall's level someday! Here is another cupped Mallard, customer wouldn't let me get creative.
    [​IMG]

11. finazducks

Thanks Bulldawg another nice Bufflehead.

ntxwaterfowl, I love the face on your Mallard. Keep em coming guys

12. finazducks

This picture is from Ron Anderson who asked Me to post for him He knows how I love them Roosters Thanks Ron

Attached Files:

13. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Nice birds everyone I haven't mounted a bird in over a month. No pics for me...

14. babak

babak Active Member

Ron,we missed you,nice mount!tony,thank you for sharing him pic!

15. Glass eye

Glass eye Active Member

:)

Attached Files:

16. finazducks

Thank You Brett Nice mount.

17. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

Ryan, does Harry have you mounting deerheads now?