1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW Week #15

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by finazducks, Apr 29, 2013.

1. falco

falco Trapping is fun

Anyways Jeff,,, if you keep up the same work , next time I will pray scary stuff upon you,, stuff like:
    I hope your mother-in-law comes to visit and doesnt leave for 6 months or so..... ;D

2. JBird

JBird Member

hahaha - you realize Ben that my mother in law LIVES with me :mad: :( :eek: :-\ much as I've tried - I cannot seem to get her to leave Now I know who to blame.

3. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Jeff, it is like you say, grouse are one of my favourite birds together with waterfowl. But it is the same to me like for you, I would like to get sage or blue grouse or most of all a prarie chicken but it is also nearly impossible to get them here in Germany, Rainer.

4. Samson

Samson New Member

wow nice work y'all. Rainer the hasel grouse are very good looking. i have someone who raises "Fichtenwaldhuhn" i don't know the english name now, but i have mounted one for him and he may have another dead one for me. i can ask him.
    greetings, Karin

5. Rainer try to talk to breeders ...there have to be some ;)

NICE WORK!!!

6. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

J-bird...thanks but its not my widgeon...nice though....btw do you have your body/neck tracings of the pygmy goose....have some salted skins to do but no tracings

7. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

hi guys, I had a great day of fishing today. We all limited on trout. Rai Red nice Hazel Grouse thank to all that have. Contributed

8. jevic035

jevic035 Member

great work everyone .. i do have to say thing slow down on the photo

to all the host in the past few week to now great job and a BIG Thank You for hosting

9. igor

igor Member

Hey Tony, great hosting !!! I think I need to put something here . I would go with chickens too :)))
    Sumatra and Aseel. They look odd :)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Attached Files:

10. babak

babak Active Member

aseel is a Persian word,means original and local !!they are truly local in my motherland,and very ancient fighters,yeah,these are fighting roosters !great and amazing mounts Igor,speechless !! love'em!
    a question ,why do you make them straight and immobile???no neck movement! are they for a museum?

11. igor

igor Member

Babak, Yes, they are for a museum. I am working on many different breeds, all standing straight. :(

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

12. babak

babak Active Member

although it's boring making straight mounts ,your works are always awesome ,specially their cast heads are really nice,can't pick up my eyes !

13. FowlWeather

FowlWeather New Member

I use to breed and exhibit Sumatra and Asil, those are some bang up jobs on both breeds! Well done! Both breeds are true gladiators in the chicken world and sure look the part in your work!

14. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Wonderful mounts Igor
    Thank You for contributing. And thanks to all for the past two weeks