1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

world show 2013

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by dablaw, Apr 30, 2013.

1. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

We will be there, can't wait.

2. Tyler and I will be there. Doing a Habitat Rock seminar on Fri. 8:30 to 11:00. Stop by Habitat Rock booths #61 and 62 and check out the best new rock product in the industry. Look forward to seeing everyone. Dale

#4 for me

3. quest

quest Member

Utah
    Well I hope you do sell them (That has not yet been decided).

4. dablaw

dablaw Member

Mr. Ken, It was a given your gonna be there..lol...I was hoping to see like 20 pages of people going..This is my 2nd one(St. Charles in 2011)..Can't wait to see someone else do the work and seminars and such...I'll be the 6'4" 300 lb. Giant shaking the floors so be on the lookout!!

5. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

My son will be attending for the 1st time. He's 17, almost 18 so if any young folks want him around let me know. Us old folk are boring you know!

6. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

I'll be there! It will be my 3rd in a row to attend.

7. Riverland

Riverland New Member

Ken you might be able to find him a date if some the plushy girls on here show up.

8. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    I'll be there, third show for me.

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'll be there Friday morning!

10. jptaxi

jptaxi New Member

IL
    I will be there first time for me

11. capnmike

capnmike New Member

I will be there. My first world show. Coming from Florida so I will be driving by you Frog.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

12. I will be attending for the first time. Cant wait.

Matt

13. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

Skywalker, my son R.J. 19 will be there. He's not as big a dick as I am so they may hit it off.....lol

14. shammy

shammy New Member

Ill be there Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Was going to hit it all, but got called back to work from layoff on the 16th. so I got to work a few days. Hope to meet you all.

15. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Roostinridge will be there with some ped's. Looking forward to the first. Clair

16. wmcole

wmcole New Member

I'll be there stop by TWN's booth 7,8,9 and say hello. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

17. Yep unless the water gets to high I plan on being there!

18. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

I'm in. ;D

19. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I will be there

20. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

I'll be there I'm thinking #4 or #5 for me and will be bringing Ron Stopplworth, Doug Eck, and Shawn Mertz with. My wife and 15 yr old daughter will be coming a day behind us (yes I will be hiding her from your 19yr old son's, Ken and R.J.lol) Looking forward to meeting many more of you. Safe travels to everyone, see ya all soon.