1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ May Day Addition 2013!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, May 1, 2013.

1. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Wow Mike....that Grouper is Outstanding.....one of my Min-pins approves.....lol

Attached Files:

2. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

The grouper is amazing!
    But is it a brown fish with white markings or a white fish with brown blotches ? lol

3. thanks guys~ Brian, i love min pins. in fact, if i had a band it would be named Obsessed with MinPins.

4. Dark European perch from Sweden Lake - 45cm skin mount.

Attached Files:

5. den007

den007 Active Member

That black grouper is making me hungry! Sweet!

6. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Paint job on that grouper are super Mike!!!! :eek: Ollie

7. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    This past weekend brought a conclusion to my jumping bass competition piece. It was fairly sucessful at state and nationals, but fell short of my goal by 1/3 of a point at the World Show. Oh well, I will have to try a little harder for 2015. Now if some new ideas would pop into my head, I could get started.

Attached Files:

8. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Your fish was extremely nice Ken. I just wish I could catch a respectable fish to get started on, ideas not a problem right now!

9. BMW

BMW New Member

Really enjoyed your largemouth Ken. It was great to finally meet you. You've shared a great deal with a great many over the years. Beautiful work.

10. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

It looked like a blue to me Ken. See ya down the road

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow, I didn't really want to post this after seeing that Ken, that bass is beautiful! Here's a 13lb walleye repo I just finished up not too long ago. Keep posting the pics guys, the work is outstanding!

Attached Files:

12. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Lots of great fish here this month, I don't want to miss anyone so congrats to everyone on some great pieces. Here is last months Salmon but on a base from me.Can either by wall hung or free standing.
    [​IMG]

13. Sarmite

Sarmite Active Member

LV
    Finally finish official zander record of Latvia - replica of zander (11,800kg and 102cm). Use my own frog replica too ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Awesome!

15. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Great job on the Zander Sarmite !

16. Matt

Matt Active Member

That is one beautiful fish Sarmite! All of the work here is really nice, keep posting the pics!

17. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Many great fish !!!! Here is a Atlantic salmon 28 lbs moulded and casted for a customer, This salmon is a gift for the fisherman on his wedding- from his brother. 8)[/img]
    Thanks Ollie

Attached Files:

18. JE

JE Well-Known Member

V nice as usual Ollie !
    not sure the bride will be happy with the wedding gift though .LOL
    John

19. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Thanks John- ;D Ollie

20. Really amazing work you guys and gal. Sarmite I am always fascinated with your work and that Zander is excellent and keep up the great work. KB that is one incredible LMB and I feel for you man but I know you'll do it in 15, you should have in 13.