1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lee Boulware passed away today. MDP62 on taxinet.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, May 3, 2013.

1. Such a terrible loss....my most sincere condolences to his family and his many friends here!

George

2. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

I had the pleasure to meet Lee during the midwest regional and spent 3 days with him. Lee was a great guy and I am thankful I got the chance to Know him. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. Rest in peace.

3. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

I couldn't believe it when you told me Tim- I was driving down the road with my little one and it broke my heart. LeeLee was such an amazingly unique man and I will sure miss him. Trips to your shop will certainly not be the same! He could be so intimidating- and was the first time I met him- but what a closet teddy bear! He and Lisa are such awesome people. There's a hole in the taxifamily- especially for Tim and Becky- and we will all miss and remember Lee for what he was to each of us. Stories will keep pouring out and may help us heal, but his memory will always be in our hearts. God Speed LeeLee- will sure miss you. If you're reading these Lisa- we are praying for your comfort and peace at heart. And you Tim- as a best friend goes home to a world we can only now dream of. Take care, God bless, and hug your friends even if you're not a hugger. Appreciate them every chance you get.

4. I met Lee for the first time in my shop. He was checking out my school. I then was at the yoxathon a couple of years ago with him. He was a good guy. R.I.P. Lee

5. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

I wish to express my sorrow to Lees family at his passing.
    Michael P and myself Harry Paulson are more than thankful for Lee and all the other taxidermists like him who aided us both in my struggle to survive my kidney transplant.
    Your kindnesses will never be forgotten.
    May the angels greet you and comfort those you left behind.
    Rest in peace my friend.
    Harry

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Harry, my friend you always know what to say and how to say it. Beautifully said! It was a great to see that Larry and Kathy Blomquist along with Ken Edwards made sure that Lee's photo was included in the World Show banquet along with many other great friends of ours that were taxidermist and are now watching over us.

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

X2 Nicely said Harry, and Thanks to all. It was nice to see Lee included in the tributes. So many friends we have all lost. Really is sad.

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Went to visit Lee today. Seemed to be saying he's the FNG again, but it was all good. Becky and I came home, sat in the swing and talked about Lee. Of course we told funny stories and laughed as we still can't believe he's not here. We sure do miss him. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

9. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

What a shock for me after not being on here for awhile to hear this.
    I have meet Lee a couple times at Gator Wars and the Midwest Regional.
    It was a pleasure to have meet Lee and talk Plumbing along with Taxidermy.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends

We have lost a great Plumber,Taxidermist,

BUT MORE SO A GREAT MAN
    You will be missed Lee