1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pics from the Louisiana State show 2013

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by RandyB423, May 6, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've got more. I'm at work. I'll get them all posted tonight... I hope. ;D

All pics are up now. Enjoy

3. Any picture's of the Woody that won Best Of Show? :'(

4. tem

tem Well-Known Member

thanks for the show. it was great.

5. I don't know how I missed it, but I looked back through the pics I have and I guess I didn't get it. Someone else may have gotten it. Hopefully they will post it. It was beautiful.

6. Thanks for sharing.

7. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

Great picks and a strong looking show. Thanks for sharing!

8. The mounts were all nice. The gator gar really impressed me. Very nice work everyone.

9. I believe this is the wood duck that won....

Attached Files:

10. That's the one!!! Congrats to my good buddy Ted Weyenberg, for winning Best Of Show, and the WASCO, with his woody. I heard that bird scored a 99 at the Mississippi show and a 98 at Louisiana show. I'm sure it's making the trip back home to Wisconsin a little easier. ;D

11. Thanks for posting. Not many blues on those white tails...who was the judge?

12. Mitch Webb was the judge on deer gameheads and mammals, He was pretty hard on the deer. I think there was a little better then 130 pieces there. Most being birds, a little better then 20 deer and none entered in masters. Marva had 4 deer there, she blued on 2. The doe and the floor pedestal on the rocks with ice and snow, and took 2Cd's on the other two. Mitch gave us real good critique.

Randy Turner judged fish and birds, I brought the bass chasing the sun perch, I had issues with my fins on the perch that I molded and he gave me very good advice on molding my own.

The show was really good, we had a blast

13. whitetail94

whitetail94 New Member

There were 5 blues in the pro whitetail division. Mitch is a great judge, again we had another great show.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

14. He said the only reason I didn't blue was my pupil rotation wasnt level. Of coarse I didn't talk to Mitch, some young kid was "the other judge" that gave me a my score. Not sure who he was and why he was judging.