1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WHANTED WILD TURKEY FEET FRESH/OR DRYED

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by whitefoxfur, May 8, 2013.

1. whitefoxfur

whitefoxfur Member

WANTED. WILD TURKEY FEET. I am in need of many prefered fresh/frozen will take dryed wild turkey feet. with or without spurs ($.50 - $.75ea. I will take feet that have the spur cut out also (the short foot 2-3" of leg with foot). I need turkey wings/tails and wing/tail feathers good and Damage call 507-869-3877

2. bowhunter1342

bowhunter1342 Member

Just to give you a heads up, I found some on eBay. They were under sporting goods and then pick outdoor sports, hunting, and then taxidermy. After that just start scrolling through the items. I hope this helps

3. Eva

Eva Member

Actually, I would like bird feet too, turkey or other legal ones (other than chicken). I would especially like matching pairs. Frozen or dried, shoot me a PM or email on price offers. They don't need to be taxidermy grade, these will go for crafts, not mounted animals. I would like to get a good pile of them and/or a regular source and hopefully be a repeat buyer. Thank you!
    -Eva