1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

merriam's turkeys for full body mounts FS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tallpaulr, May 8, 2013.

1. I have 4 Merriams turkeys for sale skinned out for full mounts. They are cut from inside leg to inside leg with the head, beard, feet attached, the tail has been removed and is included but for shipping easier to not have it on, Tail cut off at the second row of feathers and preening gland and tight around the back of the tail feathers.

birds range from 18ish pounds on one to about 22 on the largest. all toms, all have beards, not little jakes

Asking $85 plus shipping I can email pics i will try to get them on here but the size gets to be a problem

[email protected]

One on the right sold thanks down to 3

Got another one in today 1 3/8" spurs, White tips Beauty 20+ pounds asking $95 plus shipping

Attached Files:

2. i have got a few more merriams in if anyone is interested i am shipping a few out on monday and thus can save everyone on shipping, all are nice birds if you have questions please call 920-312-0428 leave a message my phone will not save your number, we can get a deal worked out by next monday they will be all gone. thanks

Paul

3. Where are these from? Are they pen raised? Your phone number tells me Wisconsin, but illegal to sell wild birds in Wisconsin.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. they are all SD wild birds wher i have checked and can sell them if all they are complete in accordance with the big game laws, number form Wisconsin because of cell phone starts, contracts and well don't want to get rid of a good deal

5. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

6. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Meant to say ill take the big one you just got in.....consider it sold

7. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Just an update...got one if these from paul with no issues...in fact he sent it before I even sent the money! Gorgeous turkey as well...thanks!!

8. thanks josh, Hey everyone if you are interested in one shoot me a message with a phone number and i can make you a deal, need ot be able to ship them this coming monday I have a few birds to get out the freezer thanks

9. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I got one of these birds and it was beyond my expectations. Paul sent this to me and he packed it very well, it was still cold when it got here to Indiana from western South Dakota. Thanks Paul for being so proffesional.

10. disabled

disabled Active Member

any left???

11. all gone!!