1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Most shameful act in NTA history.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., May 11, 2013.

1. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

If my memory is correct they didn't have 9 "elected" board members aka a "quorum" when they (Tinker) set up this illegal teleconference back in January or February. The "Bylaws" state it takes 9 'ELECTED" Board Members to conduct any business and they only had 8. Just one of "their' contradicting "Bylaws."

Is this the meeting they failed to serve the President his 15 day notice, when they cancelled his credit card? Someone in good standing make an insubordination charge, find them guilty, fire them for breach of the contract under the contract's "everyday running of the "office" clause, and get on with a membership drive, with the stipulation that the Crains and their 3 degree of kinship are barred for life............. ;D ;D ;D

We are watching the remaining Board Members as to your actions, fall in line with the memberships dictates or be OSTRACIZED ;) by the other 99,000 taxidermists in the WORLD.

p.s. Fire Patrick Patrick ::) as the NTA's Registered Agent and lawyer. ;D ;D ;D

2. Word has it that Harry wanted to show Dave Hale proof at the world show, Well guess what, He would not talk to Harry there. LOL

So now we know , Bill H, Tinker, Dave, are with the Crains !!

Now just what board members are with the NTA membership ?
    ;) ;)
    Gregg Ielfield

3. ELMER GANTRY

[email protected]@K who seconded the motion.....line 10...... ;D ;D ;D If he isn't he better come clean real fast :eek:

4. Swamp Angel

Swamp Angel New Member

We knew Hale would be with GC. I mean, isn't he a son-in law or some such close relation?

5. Too freaking funny. I can just envision Harry's proud smile and congratulatory handshake.

6. I haven't been on here for a couple of years. Imagine my surprise....same stuff, but encouraging to see that the level of intensity has really elevated. And GEORGE, my MAN....your eyes are opened now. So nice to see that you and JJ love each other again :)

Gregg, I'm currently away from home but will print and send a petition when I get back.

This has made my year.

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

But wait.......there is more to the story. There was a second mask that was given as a gift. Guess who it was given to.........ME. LOL They wouldn't except my membership, but I got one of their mask. LOL Thanks to the couple who produced them. Rick and Nickie Carter.

8. ELMER GANTRY

;D ;D ;D wear it proudly, it probably has a GPS and microphone molded in it, so "Bagdad Bill" can trace your every move, him being a double naught spy and all, ain't that right Bagdad ;)

9. Swamp Angel

Swamp Angel New Member

10. RTF

RTF Active Member

Cannot believe that was done at the WC. Wow!

11. antlerman

Actually, John Rinehart, the "original" former disgraced member, JJ and myself were on our way to address the situation when the "serving" took place.

13. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

"It seems Bagdad Bill's 10 year contract for the Crain's of Slide-down La. has come home to bite him on his A$$"

LOL So in addition to thoroughly disgracing the NTA.....they're now making a go of the entire city! I applaud the two of them for their continued efforts toward complete and total classlessness and unsurpassed ability to create such never-before-seen egocentric acts of shame. Out with the lot of them. Out of the NTA and then....please...out of my community.

14. gab

gab Active Member

if you want to hit them where it hurts,start petitioning the sponsors that are funding their shows and publications .notify them of the circumstances and ask them to suspend funding until the association begins to right itself.

15. JOHNNY B

JOHNNY B New Member

THE GARDEN STATE TAXIDERMY ASSOCIATION STANDS BEHIND YOU
    First off what was done at the world show i considered to be a really cheap shot on the president of the NTA
    no one deserves being embarrassed like that
    i could have been handled a different way
    so sorry to Larry and all from the world show staff for this to have happened at there wonderfull event
    OUR TAXIDERMY ASSOCIATION WILL STAND BEHIND YOU
    the NTA must be re organised
    john jannelli will do just that
    lets get behind him in whatever actions need to be taken to remove all persons involved from the NTA
    we want the taxidermy industry to be strong like all other great organizations are
    we stand behind you
    please clean up the a - holes as soon as possible
    JOHN BOLLMANN
    PRESIDENT OF GARDEN STATE TAXIDERMISTS ASSOCIATION

16. antlerman

Four different state Presidents have written responses similar to the one above. We so do appreciate those very much and hope others will join in like fashion. Those letters speak volumes. Thank You Very Much.

The Keyboard Cowboys

17. ELMER GANTRY

WOW this speaks for itself, thanks President Bollmann and President Martin!!

Antlerman let me know of any other Presidents of State Organizations and I will include them in the "list"

Elmer Gantry*

* Major Malcontent ;D ;D ;D

18. I Know The great state of Missouri Taxidermists have sent a letter out to ALL its members. :) :)

Thank you ,

Gregg Ielfield

ps: I have talked with a few Board members from NJ in the past couple weeks , I have not once said anything about the NTA to them, They made they own minds up. :) Thank you,
    I will see you all at the NJ show in July.

19. mike g

mike g Active Member

Missouri Association rocks! Great bunch of people, just in case you don't already know :)