1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congrats Bill Neuman!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Kyle Lakey, May 12, 2013.

1. redog76

redog76 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This piece was off the hook. Great job Mr. Neuman!! You were on my list of great taxidermists to meet, damn I just ran out of time.

2. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Thanks everyone for the kind coments. It was another great show (and not just because I won) I got to meet alot more great people. I also walked away with more inspiration to get another piece going (or pieces) for the next show. I'm gona try to get started sooner just like we all promise to do. This one was way to close and stressfull at the end. Im looking forward to seeing some more of you soon at the N.E.A.T show in a few weeks. Hopefully my body will recover from the abuse I put it through these last few months. I woke up Friday on my birthday feeling like I was 90 and it wasnt from the beer. Its looking like the spinal fusion will happen in the next few months. Congrats to everyone else who came to compete or just came to learn, we all walk away better Taxidermist after a show like that. Thanks again and take care

Bill Neuman

3. lizardrib

lizardrib New Member

WI
    Congratulations Bill.