1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW #17

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by JBird, May 13, 2013.

1. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

fantastic work jbird

2. kevin scott

kevin scott New Member

Great work everyone! I'd post something but you guys (and girls ) are out of my league .

3. Thanks for the software!! Maybe when I get my next one done I will be able to do it myself. I can shrink pics on here but the quality is terrible. I can't keep the integrity of the pic. My photobucket has went hay wire. It crashes everytime I go to the home page.

Keep the pics coming!! I truly love seeing them!

4. Hi Jeff - Great mounts everyone thanks for sharing.

I've been getting some beautiful mount pics in from Eric Lundmark of Wildlife Art Designs. Here is one to share with his permission.

[​IMG]

5. Wow Very beautiful work! Shows action, realism, and I love the habitat!

6. wings II

wings II New Member

Holy Smokes, really great work being posted up!

Well, life is pretty busy these days, and apologies are in order as I don't have many finished pics, but I just couldn't let my friend Jeff host without posting some pics during his two week tenure.

Blue Gooser -

[​IMG]

Some Straps -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. wings II

wings II New Member

Long Tail -

[​IMG]

ana cold pheasnut -

[​IMG]

Great Job Hosting Jeff....you are tops in my book Sir!

8. JBird

JBird Member

Matt. You snuck in at the midnight hour didn't you my friend. I was hoping you'd come out of hiding and join in our fun here. You know I'm a big fan you always put up such fine work. Love to see you're expanding into some sea ducks. Nice job on the squaw. I think your blue is my fav on this posting though. You're a real mentor in our industry as well as an inspiration. Thank you for posting I know how busy you have been. I am doing this from my iPhone with a terrible signal this tiny keyboard makes for even more spelling errors. What a great week. Let's wrap it up with a bang over the weekend

9. Samson

Samson New Member

my last minute entry for this week, a long eared owl.
    I had to rebuild the head, because it got overrun by a car :-\
    keep the beautiful birds coming, please! ;D
    Greetings, Karin

Attached Files:

10. Wigeon

Attached Files:

11. Haven't posted in a long long time but always impressed with what I see you guys put on here! Love to lurk and see what's new. Well I'm up for air with just about enough time to post this pic of an upland strap Argentina style, from left to right, spotted nothura, red winged tinamou, spot winged pigeon, picazuro pigeon, and eared dove. Hope you guys like it, something new anyway, about to leave for New Zealand so if all goes well, I already have some new concepts in mind.

Great birds everybody, helps to see all of this to help with the post seasons blues :-\
    [​IMG]

Eric

12. IU Doug

IU Doug Member

Very nice AAR!

13. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Wow Eric, I am watching your mounts, especially your dead-mounts from your hunting trips to Peru for example and your recreations for a long time and I only can say, they are stunning. Hope you will share your trophies from NZ with us and post a little bit more then the last time,

Rainer.

14. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Just nice ,. :eek: nope this is mounting birds on a other level i have seen tons of stuff but this i tell you is superb mounting , not a feather out a place , just try that with a Pigeon brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

Snow

15. Thanks a lot guys, always a lotta love for my Euro bro's!! Those birds like pigeons and doves make me nervous when you know the wear and tear that will happen from traveling, lot of extra prep time but (fingers crossed) the methods are working so far. That eared dove was the wild card without a doubt though.

Eric