1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TIM JORDAN

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Harry Whitehead, May 13, 2013.

1. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

First I want to say that it is so unfortunate that Tim's mount was damaged. Tim was one of the first people I spoke with upon my arrival at the show. He explained to me what had happened and I told him how sorry I was that it happened. I also told him how much of a class act it was for him to withdraw from the competition because he didn't want anyone to give him the "pity" vote. It took a big person to do that!! It just so happens that I just received a call from Tim. He wanted to ask me a question and I of course said, "sure, what's up?" He said that someone at the show said that I was telling everyone at the bar that Tim Jordan wasn't worthy of giving a seminar!!!! Who ever told Tim that I was saying that is a bald faced liar!!! I have witnesses to prove that I didn't say anything remotely close to that!! Tim is my friend and whoever is trying to stir the $hit needs to stop. I don't know if it was an NTA moron or what but nothing of the sort came out of my mouth. Rest assured that Tim and I are STILL good friends. He won't tell me who it was and I better not find out but that is the kind of guy Tim is, he doesn't want to cause problems!!

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Just another jealous POS Harry & Tim....eff'em!

3. mike g

mike g Active Member

You have to admire a guy like Tim to call and ask and the same with Harry to voice it publicly to set the record straight. Someone has their panties in a bunch and thought they could pull some bull crap by spreading a lie and cause a rift between two friends. Pretty damn sick if you ask me!

4. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

I agree!!! The ONLY time I was at the bar was with my two employees and then with Fred, Danny, Kim and Denise and we didn't say a WORD about Tim one way or the other......
    I will say this, the only time I said anything about Tim was after I watched his seminar my two employees and I were walking in the hall and I made a comment about Tim's bodies. Since when can't TAXIDERMY be discussed??? Wether I like his bodies or not is a moot point, we were discussing TAXIDERMY and not if Tim was WORTHY!!! Tim IS worthy and he is also my friend. It's OK to disagree in the arena of discussion but it is NOT OK to make up lies about someone just to stir up $heet!!!!!

5. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

I will vouch for this as well! We watched Tim's seminar and I thought it was great, minus the cameraman getting his a$$ kicked by the camera!!! I was bummed not too be able to see Tim's birds. I heard they were pretty nice!!!

6. davehyer

davehyer New Member

I don't know Harry personally, but I know Tim and I will say he is one of the best guys I've had the pleasure to call my friend.

7. redog76

redog76 New Member

It's amazing how stuff can be said about someone, and it is just taken as truth. There are TWO sides to every story. Tim is one cool cat.

#TaixdermyDrama

8. dmac1175

dmac1175 Active Member

Tim J. has been nothing but awesome to. Very friendly on phone but most of all extremely helpful to a beginner turkey taxidermist. He will help in any way he can when asked. Not to mention his instructional dvd is very helpful and makes it easy for a newbie.

9. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Well those of us who know Tim will say he is as straight as a man can stand and will go right to the horses mouth to find out the truth. Tim is one heck of a man. There are those who know Harry who is just as straight but loves his fun and he is also one heck of a person. Those of us who know both can say where lucky to know these upstanding folks and I say Harry thanks for posting this and just maybe you may find out from somebody but knowing Tim, he will handle this himself in the manner he chooses and will correct the situation. I only wish Tim's mount was their!