1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tennesse Convention 2013

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by lonewolf1330, May 17, 2013.

1. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    Our show comming up MAY 31 and JUNE 1 at Henry Horton State park in Chapel Hill TN for info go to our website at www.tennesseetaxidermy.net or contact me ill be happy to help.

Thanks Kyle Patin

2. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

http://www.tennesseetaxidermy.net/

Kyle, you apparently type like me......the T and Y are way too close together on the keyboard. ;D

See you at the show.

3. Curtis

Curtis Member

TN
    Thats just a little over an hour from me, should really try and make that. Whats the supplier turnout like?

4. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    we have good suppliers i know james supply and dixieland will be here and a few others but i dont have the list

5. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    curtis where you from?

6. Curtis

Curtis Member

TN
    Im down around Lawrenceburg area, I may give you a call sometime and get a little more info. Probably be good to meet some of yah ,heck I've even recommended duxrus to a few people before.

7. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Curtis,

Come on up. Even if you don't like any of us the Food would be worth the drive ;D There will be alot of new awards this year so maybe I will even win something. :)

Hope to see you and other new faces there.

8. I will be up sat.

9. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    should be a good show brian went through alot of trouble to get alot of new awards for this year as for supplys dixie clasic panels and james taxidermy and more will be there be good to see everyone again

10. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Just a reminder that our show is this weekend. I have been putting the finishing touches on my entries and ready to meet some new faces along with seeing good friends.

11. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Had a GREAT time seeing some cool work along with seeing old friends and making some new ones. We might not have a huge show but is a good one none the less. For those who where thinking about going and didn't you missed out on a table FULL of awards, good food, and alot of great people.

Thanks to all for putting the show together, especially Tony, Kyle, and Beth.

See ya next year. :)

12. Photos????

13. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

14. It was great meeting everyone! Southern hospitality at its best! Thanks for letting the new girl pick your brain. I learned so much and am excited for next years show! Also some exquisite work displayed!

15. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Good luck with your "small" fish project ;D

16. Had a great time as usual . Good to see some new faces and see some friends. I always learn something. Great job tta

17. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

18. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

19. Buck Deer

Buck Deer Member

KY
    1st time at the TTA and had a great time. Thanks to all that worked putting the show together and hope to see you again next year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

love the canvasback in the first photo's....what a great idea...it tells a story...not just something mounted....great job to whoever mounted it