1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Change of Management

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, May 17, 2013.

1. NTAHQ

NTAHQ Dedicated to protecting the future of taxidermy

Please be advised that as of today, May 17, 2013, the NTA Board of Directors, as a Team effort, has voted for a complete reorganization of the National Taxidermists Association. Membership management has been changed. Please bear with us during this initial transition period. The contact information for the new membership management will be posted in the near future. We thank you in advance for your patience and look forward to seeing you in Baton Rouge this July!!

NTA Officers and Board Members.
    John Janelli. President.
    Mitch Webb Vice President.
    Carol Janelli Treasurer.

Board of Directors.
    Russell Knight.
    Jim Ellis.
    Mel Kinchloe.
    Randy Jordan.
    Michael Briganti
    Jeff Martin
    John Creager
    Bill Haynes

2. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Good news about the NTA for a change!

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Sounds like a small step in the right direction. Hopefully we will hear similar news about the ED.

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Thanks to the men and women who today made a difference......now it is time for US. to make a difference! That's right, us! The membership.

Sincerely,
    Michael P. Schlabach.

Re- instated member May 17, 2013

My vacation will now consist of 6 days in Baton Rouge as a volunteer for the National Taxidermist. I need 200 just from my friends alone to join me.

We will remember the past which will help us build a future. Lets do this together and show we were right and there is a simple, educating way to build a National Organization.

I've waited 3 years for this day, I knew it would come. At the same time I will be humble to those that totally opposed me, there is no anger in my heart...... now lets do this $hit!

5. See you there Mike, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Gregg & Julia Ielfield Family

6. Michael P that is terrific!!!!! It was our family's goal for anyone wanting to become a member that the opportunity would be allowed. Finally, a step in the right direction. Btw....does the same hold true for Fred, Harry, and Tim?

Bunny, (grand-daughter)

7. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

8. adamstaxidermy

adamstaxidermy New Member

Thanks to all who made this happen!

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Yes Swamp Angel, ALL past banned members are re-instated!!!

10. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Congratulations to all involved !

11. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to everyone for their hard work and diligence.....where may I send my check?!? ;) see all of you in Baton Rouge! I'm so excited I could cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

All former members have been reinstated. Fred, Harry, Michael, and all others. Party in the streets. Don't know about myself yet, but still I am happy for my friends. This was never about me. Still isn't and will never be, but so happy that the board has moved in the right direction. Now maybe I can get back to work in my shop. LOL Thanks to all who worked on this and especially the BOD.

Part of the deal was once corrected at whatever cost, the rebuilding would begin. So be it. Lets begin preparing for the BIGGEST NTA convention ever.

13. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

The list was added after my post.

My understanding was member management was Cindy Crain

I have been told Greg Crain has been fired so that is more than a small step, that's a giant leap for taxidermists everywhere.

14. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

Glad to hear. Change is happening. Keep up the good work.

15. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

The latest "new" member of taxi-net ;D

NTA Board of Directors Brand New Member
    [Add To Buddy List]
    Send PM
    Show Posts
    Show Stats

Posts: 0 (N/A per day)Age:N/ADate Registered: Today at 05:50:42 PMLocal Time:May 17, 2013, 07:17:13 PMLast Active: Today at 06:00:37 PM

16. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

This is incredibly good news!

17. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

This is very good news and Tim the way I have read what has been posted reinstatement means you too.

18. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

This is great news! Let the rebuilding begin! May the scars heal and the organization become stronger than ever. Congrats to all.

Even if Crains has been fired, resigned, removed, or whatever, they still needs to be prosecuted for theft and mis-management of NTA funds and whatever else was done.

Vic

19. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Great news! I will be joining the new NTA

20. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Good!!!!!