1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Change of Management

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, May 17, 2013.

1. ****in' liar.

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Yes , Yes he is!!!!!

3. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

Sugar Pig......could you update your photo...............I know you have gotten way hotter over the years and its been a long time since I laid eyes on you. Hopefully we will be at the NTA conventions in the future..............lol

4. oh sweetie I only update my pics, including all bikini pics, on my Facebook page now. ;D

5. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

Not to worry. The truth be told I love you more for your attitude than your looks.....................

6. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Mr Haynes, you single handedly turned me against the NTA. Every time I came to you with a question at Louisville Ky in 2007 you always said that is not my job or that is not my problem. After a couple times of that kind of treatment I had my fill of you and others. The only thing I can honestly say though, the others you sent me too had the same lame answer.

I paid for My wife and I to attend the banquet at that show but after all I went through with you and many other so called board members I did not go to the banquet. My wife drove all the way to Louisville by herself to attend the banquet with me , I am just glad she was not in an accident on her way down from Indianapolis.

Tony was the only person at that show that even gave me the time of day. I really don't know if he was even on the board at that time. Bottom line here is I would believe what he would tell me long before I would ever believe what you have to say.

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Brad, I don't recall meeting you,but I don't think I've EVER told ANYONE that at an NTA show.

8. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    The way I see it, there is one cancer cell left in the NTA. What is his motive for sticking around I wonder??

9. Congratulations to those that have worked so hard to restore the NTA as a leading organization. I question whether Bill Haynes can get the same page and help the NTA move forward in a positive direction. Just from his latest posts he is still appears to be less interested in promoting the organization to new members than he does patting himself on the back.

10. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

hes trying to figure out how to pad his pockets

11. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I have not had the pleasure in meeting you George, and by no means was this aimed at you. I know the names of the others but Mr. Haynes is a stand out among them. I did read on here that a decision was made to hold off elections for BOD's. I understand the reasoning behind this as there is much to do and they need some stability. Changing BOD's could be and would be a set back in those efforts. I for one can't wait to cast my vote when the time comes, maybe this time my vote will be counted as it was cast.

12. Mr. Bill Haynes is A MEMBER of the NTA. We can not go so low as to kick people out for being on the other side of the fence.
    However, I think a member can say what ever he or she has to say with out being kicked out,,
    , BUT if the are a elected Board member of the NTA then they are representing that Assoc. & must do so in the most respected maner that should be giving to a member or non-member that is asking a question.

Bill Haynes is not Cancer to the NTA , he just may not be good for the board, So next year vote him out.

Gregg Ielfield

13. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

The NTA is an association for ALL. We did not put all this work into turning the NTA around just to become once again what the NTA had already become. This is the NEW NTA. No, I don't particularly like Mr. Haynes either. I think he can be nasty and vile. But that is no reason to kick a person out simply because we don't like him. Imagine if Mr. Haynes was on the team that you played on. He may be considered an asset. He has his convictions just the same as we have ours. The election process will be honest and true. Use your vote to make your voice heard when that opportunity comes around again. Until then, it is what it is. Same goes for Tinker and a few others. The majority of the board is headed in the right direction. In time I hope we have a unified board, but just because we don't agree doesn't change the process we must go thru to obtain that inwhich we desire. However, I do believe the board is working on actions that will result in rectifying some of the before mentioned problems.

14. I will give old Bill credit, he and his wife drove all night from Georgia to be at the BOARD MEETING.

15. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Brad Jones, I don't know you. I don't remember ever meeting you. If I did, you did not make much of an impression.
    As I said before, my term is up in a couple months, and I am not running again. So, I will be outta here then.

16. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Another grad from the greg sarcasm school. I doubt Brad cares what you remember. Stay classy.

17. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Yox,
    you don't like me, and I don't like you ....Lets just leave it at that.

18. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Seems there are a lot of people you don't like.

19. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

No, just the ones with the big mouth syndrome...Always gotta chip in.

20. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Mr. Bill, we can go fishing after your retirement!