1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Change of Management

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, May 17, 2013.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

The NEW membership management services will be set up soon in Bedford Ohio. Please give the board a couple of weeks to make this transfer, then Lets Rock the House and flood their mailbox with new and renewed memberships. ;)

2. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

That's great news right there! I wish the new Management well!!

3. Question - since there are only 8 BOD members listed at the beginning of this thread, does that the others all resigned?

4. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

why on earth was bill kept as part of it?

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

No, these are the ones in attendance that got the deed done. But, you can read between the lines I'm sure. ;) My guess, and it's only a guess.....is those who didn't attend will be asked that if they do not want to do the job they have been elected to do, then please resign. But like I said, it's only a guess. :D

6. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Any of those not in attendance miss the last meeting?

7. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Depend on 'who' called it.

8. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Great Job Guys! You have succeeded where many others including myself have failed. Now I have to agree with George and Rick C. on it being time to start mending fences and riding that high road...The world must be up side down??? The membership finally got it's National Association back and I agreed with George! Wow! Once again Congrats to all who have worked so hard at making this happen.

9. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

you guys that did it ....ROCK

10. RTF

RTF Active Member

Once this set up, I will be renewing ASAP

11. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Can anyone from the BOD confirm that Greg Crain and company have been fired? Sure would not want to send any money for dues that they could get their hands onto.

12. Interesting to say the least. Will be watching to see how it pans out.

13. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

I would like to congratulate the BOD for making a stand and executing their fiduciary duty to remove the individuals blocking the NTA from prospering. This has been a day long awaited by those of us who had a vision of what the NTA could actually become. It is now our responsibility to see to it that the NTA moves forward. There are many things that still need to be acted upon but my first step is to SEND IN MY DUES!!!!!!!!!!!! As promised, I WILL BE IN BATON ROUGE IN JULY!!!!!! I would like to PERSONALLY thank John Janelli for having the courage to do what he has accomplished. If it wasn't for John taking that first step last year with Fred, Mike and I, the NTA would not have the opportunity to flourish as it does this day!!!!!!!

14. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

Great news! See ya at the convention! Congrats to all involved and especially JJ for dealing with all the bs and driving change!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

15. Fred Vanderburgh

Fred Vanderburgh Member

I want to commend the NTA Board of Directors for the postion they have taken in taking back the NTA to it's membership. John Janelli and the board have stood stead fast and returned the NTA back to an organization we can all be proud of. I along with Harry and others will work as hard as needed to make this organization the best it can be. Thanks to all that have supported Harry, John,myself and the Board in these trying times. LET'S ROLL!

16. gab

gab Active Member

simple question.have both crains been fired?I'm not very good at reading between the lines.

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Yes Gary, they have both been fired.

18. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Good for the NTA, but a couple questions...

Why Bedford Ohio?...and Does this really mean it's "over" or is there still more to come.

19. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

I know that everyone has a lot of questions and those answers will come but I think that we need to give John, Mitch and the rest of the Board time to get their feet underneath them because there is a monumental amount of work to be done. Everyone can rest assured that this will be a NEW NTA, a transparent NTA and thus a prosperous one that will benefit each member as well as the whole taxidermy industry!!! Please be patient!!!

20. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

The NTA needs to proceed without an ED to flourish That means that Archie, Frankie and Steve need to leave and a board willing to work installed.