1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Change of Management

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, May 17, 2013.

1. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

there ya go.....he should have excused himself all together

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Mr. Bill excusing himself from the vote? He is still with the Crain's or he doesn't want them to know he is against them. In other words, Mr. Bill is playing on both sides of the fence as I see it.

3. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

Really great to see a change in leadership! Thanks JJ and Board of Directors for making it happen. All of you have given both time and resources to put a great organization back on its feet. I will renew my membership when the directive is given. Hopefully, we'll be at the convention in July!

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

John, can those wanting to send in their memberships now use the above address immediately??

5. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

If......

If you are on the board and an issue comes up that requires a vote and you don't vote.....then you are wasting everyone's time.

Pure and simple. THAT is your responsibility.

Kerby...

6. Huntman

Huntman Guest

what happened with tinker johnson?

7. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

I am kind of lost here also, Did several of the board members also quit with the fireing of the Crains.

Excuse me for being not up to date on this but I dont get on here much any more.

I thought Mary lou was still on the board as well as a couple others that I didnt see on the list.

Did new guys get put in with the vacant seats ??

I would be really interested to see the minutes of that meeting.

Can someone email me & let me know what acually went on if ya get a chance or dirrect me to anouther post that has the details.

Thanks
    RJ Simington
    907 322 0936

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I sure do hope the NEW NTA will be more transparent than the old, and develop a new attitude about taxidermy.net. and the information shared amongst it's readers. This is where the coffee clutch hangs out.

9. I was away at Surry with some of my students and just posted a response in regard to the The Charlie & Lola Haynes family letter. I am very tired after the past week of driving, going to classes and etc. so the first thing I read was that post. But now I am very happy for the results that have happened. So lets move forward and not look back. I will get back with my membership in the NTA on a regular basis.

10. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Great job guys ! 8) Looking into the life membership if they continue to move forward. Great job and lets see it continue! Wish the show was closer this year!

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'm exited! I'm sure most board members are just getting home and are if nothing less, exhausted!

Can you imagine how much time all of this has taken away from their families and jobs over the last few months?!

I know it's taken a lot of mine and I'm not even a board member! LOL

Right now what we know are the Crains & Pat Patrick are fired. We know it was done by a majority of the board who chose to show up at the meeting and do their duty.

At this time the board I'm sure has a ton of paperwork to legally retrieve from the Crains, a ton of work setting up the new office in Ohio, plus they have to run the convention and set up new financiers.

I am sure that this board is more aware than any in past history that transparency is a must. I am sure that we all aware there may be forthcoming litigation as Greg Crain had even threatened me in the past with having legal authorities look at me. For a board member to come here right now and boast of anything could and would show up in any legal papers.

I'm with RJ, I'm just ready to see the minutes and that will tell us everything we need to know.

Right now I just can't wait for Mr. Kulis to get up and running so I can send on my membership. We need to hold the strongest membership drive in Taxidermy history and get behind these men and women who stood up and made the changes we have begged for.

This was a BIG DEAL! Things do not transition smoothly when somebody has been fired so has no ambition to help the organization move foreward, plus it's the day before the weekend when the firings took place, there are probably attorneys and authorities to contact to move the transition forward..... do you know an attorney that works on Sunday?

Of course this is all speculation, but we as past and former members could not even get legally gotten records from the Crains. Can you imagine the teeth pulling this is going to be getting the records out of their house.

They are fired, the NTA is moving forward, this is going to take a lot of work on all of our parts though!

12. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

This is all good news MP and this Canadian will join the NTA as soon as they are ready regardless what Bill Haynes says. I'm sure his days are numbered as well as his true colors are showing.

Regards,
    Sam

13. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

wanna bet bill will not post on here again?

14. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

I will post again, soon.
    I think there are some people on this forum that can't compose a sentence without putting the words "Bill Haynes" in it.
    For all practical purposes, the NTA just went down the tube.

15. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Thanks!!!!

16. whitetail94

whitetail94 New Member

I have stayed out of all this thats been going on. I wasn't going to join the NTA but now I will. The show is about 4 hrs from me and if I can get things worked out with me full time job I plan on coming to it. Congrats to everyone that worked so hard to change the past. Lets move forward and make this the biggest ever.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

17. I cant believe the ignorance of some people.
    The board did what its members asked them to do.
    You work for the members,
    Time will tell, I see it growing stronger.
    If thing go the right way, I will join and show up again.

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

And how is that Mr. Bill? Please explain your position. After all, it has been leaking money and members for the last 10 years. What would have been your plan to fix it or did you think it was just fine?

19. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

Well I will not be able to attend tge show this year but that will not stop me from becoming a member and supporting the NTA. Im sure with the board we have and all the members supporting them we can help rebuild this into a great organization once again. I am proud of the board members that showed up to the meeting and stood up for all the menbers and got this done. Good job all!

20. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Mr. Bill,

If you feel this way, why not resign from the board and give your seat to someone who is interested in moving the NTA forward. I am sure the members would appreciate it.

Vic