1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Change of Management

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, May 17, 2013.

1. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Fixed it for you Mr. Bill. The Crains basically ran it into the ground with the help of a few of your cohorts. I wanted to join years ago, but I could see then that I wanted no part of the NTA because of how it was being run. I plan on sending in my dues and though I cannot make it to Baton Rouge, I hope to be able to attend next year's show. Mr. Bill, I do hope you will work with your fellow board members to help this transition go smoothly..

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I agree. The OLD NTA went down the tubes.

3. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

it was about time

4. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

I agree the OLD ways of the NTA being OWNED by the Crains is Gone down the tubes, & Fare the well.

I will bet you that by this time next year the membership of the NTA will DOUBLE, due to the hard work that has been put into this.

OUR membership has suffered for years but I will just bet that things are going to turn around now.

Welcome back Harry, Fred, Micheal P, Tim & alll the others that have been reinstated.

& as for JJ, ( My Dear Freind) Thank You again for having the balls of bayone to stand up to what you have.

RJ Simington
    907 322 0936

5. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Just curious....
    Who to you propose to set up the upcoming convention?
    There are hours and hours of work involved,,And,
    don't tell me "volunteers""
    Most of the people posting here are not even members,
    so don't tell me they are going to do it.

6. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

And I wont be till ALL the lowlife riff raff are gone.

Thanks again!!!!

7. EA

EA Well-Known Member

You form a committee, you appoint a chairman who delegates duties and you get it done.

8. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Bull crap!!!!.
    Who is going to do the appointing???

9. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I will be the first to volunteer for that. And I do know how many hours & hours it takes. As I am sure MANY more would be more than willing to help !

10. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Your President Appoints committees.

11. RJ Simington

Seems to me that All of the Past shows have been ran by Volenteers > Unless a couple of guys were being paid without us members & Board members hearing anything about it > HMM something to think about, HUH.

Maybe thats where the Special funds money went ????????

RJ Simington

12. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

The president and board will make the convention happen. It will be a success. BTW, this is the first year I have not paid NTA dues on time. I have been a member of the NTA since it was organized in 1972.

13. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    With this change in the NTA you are going to see more people willing to step up and help make the NTA what it should be.
    And Bill, the reason you didn't see this willingnous from people before was because of the past so called "management".
    The NTA WILL grow & become so much better.

14. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Michael P, Brian Claar and myself already have our room reservations to help in any way deligated by the Pres and the board.

15. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

You are such a douchebag.

16. RJ Simington

I wasnt planning to ever go to NTA shows again, But Now I am going to line up a plane ticket & go this year.

So if you guys on the board need a Volenteer, I will help in any way I can.

RJ Simington
    907 322 0936

17. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I'm not a member yet , but it's still hard for me to believe that your a board member and disrespect the current and future member's like you do.

18. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

If and when I see any change, I will be the first to come on this forum and apologize to all.
    I am sure someone will remind me of this........
    Until my term as Board member is up, I will continue to do what I can for the advancement of the NTA.

LAST POST ON THIS

19. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Proud of you Bill, you will be at the show! Trust me friend, we will walk through the isle's together and see the change ;)

20. LOL.... You can't fix Stupid!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire