1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Change of Management

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, May 17, 2013.

1. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

I AGREE 100%.

2. Wow almost 5000 views in just over 48 hours.

3. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Mr. Haynes, I've heard the job assignments have already been handed out. They are well Organized and took advantage of the Convention Hotel being so close to the Board Meeting Hotel.

It appears they have hit the ground running and the NTA is in very capable hands.

4. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

I predict it will run perfectly smooth without you know who, and if you don't want to be part of that, stay home and resign. I am excited for the first time in years to re-join the NTA. I think it is a great step in the right direction and I'll bet you money the applications will start rolling in!! Saying it is "down the tubes" because a couple of shysters were fired is absolutely insane. I beleive it will be bigger than ever and has been a long time coming!

5. Huntman

Huntman Guest

Once again..third try asking..someone in the new NTA please answer me this.what happened with Tinker?

6. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Ignore the old bat and maybe he will forget where he put the computer, and go away. But ignore him anyway.

7. Huntman

Huntman Guest

OK,, once again.third try asking, what happend with BOD, and BOD Tinker?... is this ao hard to get an answer?

8. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Im sure the answer to that will be in the minutes.

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

He was a no show at the meeting.

10. onesportylady

onesportylady Member

I am very happy for all of those reinstated. I have every confidence that just can handle anything put before him. I would be happy to help anyway I can.

11. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

Add my name to that "volunteer" roster, please! This event is practically IN my backyard. You can bet I'll be posting about it on facebook and telling as many of my artistically inclined friends and acquaintances about it as possible. More and more people are becoming curious about taxidermy with the recent increases in media exposure and they want to experience the beauty of the work they're witnessing on television for themselves. Attendance is very important to a successful convention and the key to attendance is awareness. I don't have a lot of money to spend...but, I do have a surplus of time. Every minute I spend on the NTA will be balanced out by knowledge gained at seminars and memories made with friends that I don't get to see often enough. In my eyes, it's more of a loan than actual volunteerism because I AM recouping my time loss....the exchange just isn't monetary.

12. mike g

mike g Active Member

I have a bad feeling that a certain someone is going to be the FLY in the Ointment when it comes to getting the NTA up and running smoothly by his comments. I have seen this before in a state association, it never works out well for those who want change. Weeds need to be removed from the garden for it to flourish in my opinion.

13. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Weed Killer Applied.

14. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

The garden gets weeded every time there is an election. You certainly can't kick someone out just because they have differing opinions. That was part of the problem before.

15. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

It will all come to pass if "attrition" is applied, and something more desirable is planted. Weeds only flourish when they are allowed to spread.

16. mike g

mike g Active Member

Opinions are one thing, not doing your duties is another. I have a feeling that said person is not going to play fair or do his duties just by what I have read over months of posts. I hope I am wrong but I have seen this before and it never works.

17. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

In the past, saying something like this would have gotten you removed and banned from the NTA.

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Mr. Bill, you really need to get out more.

19. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

MP I admire your decision to be able to turn Mr. Bill around to the positive way of thinking, however I do feel as some of the others do and that is not for Mr. Bill to get out more but rather Mr. Bill just to get out. He has tainted everyone's decisions and opinions of him including myself. I will still join the NTA and support them in the new direction and I feel Mr. Bill is cancerous and needs to be surgically removed.

Regards,
    Sam

20. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Let me help this thread out a bit. To those demanding immediate answers, and not getting them...

These guys here are telling you WHAT THEY KNOW, but not speculating on what they dont. These guys helped immensly, but it was the BOARD that made the final decisions, and therefore, only they were there and know everything. So please, be patient, these guys arent holding back info, or purposely not answering some of you...they just dont know all yet. The board worked VERY hard over a number of days on this, and have some things left to sort out, arrange, and determine. Please just be patient and all will come out once it all happens.