1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need Help, Wife is P. O'ed

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Ranger8292, May 20, 2013.

1. Ranger8292

Ranger8292 New Member

I was Injecting Some Geese Feet, I had on all the Proper Protective stuff in Place, But I was having a Hard time seeing, I needed some more Light. So I go to the Kitchen to stand over the Sink .

Well Needless to say that is where this story takes a turn. I got Masters Blend all over the Stainless Sink. How Do I get it out?

"In the Dog House"

2. J Cook

J Cook Cook Taxidermy

New sink and fixtures to wife's liking

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Take BOILING WATER and pour it on the sink. When the steel gets hot, quench with ice. The expansion/contraction of the metal may just pop the MB off. If not, use a razor blade then use a good commercial stainless steel cleaner. Then next time, use a newspaper.

4. DL

DL Well-Known Member

It really doesn't matter if you get it off or not. You're going to be on her crap list forever for doing it.

5. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I would shave it off with a single-edged razor blade, just like cleaning glue off of glass.
    Polish with fine steel wool if you make some scratches (try not to do that) - but beware. It might leave a conspicuously shiny spot, and, if so, you'll have to steel wool the entire sink.
    'Still cheaper than buying a new one, though.