1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA Update and Information

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, May 20, 2013.

1. NTAHQ

NTAHQ Dedicated to protecting the future of taxidermy

Thanks to everyone for their best wishes, support and encouragement during the transitional period of the New National Taxidermists Association.

A huge debt of gratitude goes to Mr. Joe 'Kastaway' Kulis for assuming the much needed combined interim roles that it will take to provide our industry with the finest membership services the NTA has ever had. As you may know, Mr. Kulis is no stranger to most of us, possessing a great wealth of knowledge and experience in running a first class business in many different fields from conventional and freeze dry taxidermy to owning his own TV and radio shows for over 25+ years. Already we have a great roster of volunteers to insure that our upcoming convention and trade show in Baton Rouge just may prove to be the best one yet in more ways than one.

Among other critical decisions the Board has unanimously agreed upon was to post pone the 2013 NTA election until next year. Among other reasons and since our regular CPA has resigned from this capacity, another firm is being sought in the near future. Therefore no ballots will be sent out. Committees are being reformed and exciting new ones are being assembled which will require much more time and input from this current Board of Directors.

If you're interested in joining the NTA and being a part of this fantastic reorganization, please send your memberships (U.S.A. $65.00 Single, $88.00 Family, $113.00 Foreign, Canada/Mexico $113.00, Life Time $625.00, Life Time Family $750.00, Business $138.00) to:

NTA Headquarters

c/o Joe Kulis

725 Broadway Ave.

Bedford, OH 44146

phone 1-440-232-8352

fax 1-440-232-7305

[email protected]

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Best news all day, my check is proudly on the way!

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Everything is looking good,guys ! I have known Joe Kulis since the 60's . I think he will do a good job for the NTA. Lets all support the new NTA and the new administration.

4. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: NTA Update and Information

Now that this has all made some movement...i too will be sending in my check...i have read along the entire time...nice to see so many dedicated people working at this.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Excellent.

6. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Now I will rejoin. Won't be able to make the show this year but I will be there in the future.

7. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

Thank you for the update!

8. After keeping up with all the drama, I am happy to say that I will now join. I will also attend the show in Baton Rouge, as long as my days off from my regular job doesn't change. Sounds like an organization I want to be a part oy now, thank you to all involved.

9. My check is in the mail.

10. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

Thank You Joe for your help to push OUR NTA ahead.

RJ Simington
    907 322 0936

11. shammy

shammy New Member

Yes, thank you Joe for everything you have done and will do as well. shammy

12. mimes

mimes Member

Thanks Joe. I should be writing a check soon.

13. adamstaxidermy

adamstaxidermy New Member

I can now say I am a "PROUD" lifetime member of the NTA! Thanks to those who worked hard to bring the NTA back to its members!!!

14. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

X2 !!!

15. onesportylady

onesportylady Member

My thanks to all for all the hard work. Great job. I am looking forward to a great future for the NTA.

16. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Onesportlady, remember our previous conversation? Well disregard all my trepidation. The NTA needs you now. Go for it.

17. onesportylady

onesportylady Member

Thanks George I appreciate that.

18. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Re: NTA Update and Information

I just renewed my dues after a couple year hiatus....... very nice lady at the new HQ.......:D

19. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

How about someone summarizing what happened and what changed? Not all of us can be on the computer every few days.

20. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

Pacwest,

Mr & Mrs Crain were terminated from their possitions in the NTA.

Now the board is actually working hard to repair the integrity of the NTA for its members.

Pretty much sums it up.

RJ Simington