1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Stinker Johnson at it again. Or is he?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by George, May 22, 2013.

1. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Mr. Haynes, If that is true then why delete so many of your statements?

2. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

If it has outlived its usefullness, I take it down. Simple to understand.

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

So, your saying..it's time to take you down?

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Bingo

5. Mntdux

Mntdux New Member

Makes sense

6. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

My term is up in July. I will not be back.

7. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Greatness!

8. gab

gab Active Member

me too.

9. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Bill
    Your a embarrassment to all us SENIOR citizens. After reading your mumbo jumbo posts people think all us SENIOR citizens are looney tunes and senile. You give us all a bad image. You lend creditability to Obama's death panel plan for the "old" people.

10. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Mister Bill , say you ain't got any MacArthur in you... ;D ;D ;D..........don't you be fibbing to Elmer and crew ;)

I feel an allegiance to you Mister Bill, :eek: :eek: :eek: maybe its the Biblical thing of us all being bro's and sisters, or possible the fact I've eaten my share of Georgia Collard Greens, ;D ;D ;D.

Now you have made Elmer :( :( :( :'( :'( <------- I've never had to use these icons Mister Bill ;D ;D ;D

Your friend :-[
    Elmer

::)

11. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

Elmer,
    You are a riot....What do you do for a living??

12. Elmer is a private investigator. I have known Elmer for awhile.

13. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

Private Investigator? I thought he ran a law skewl? Pro fisherman maybe?

Any way you look at it, he is damn good at what he does.

14. Bill Haynes

Bill Haynes New Member

fantastic!!!!!!

15. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

No way Tinker wrote that.

With that said, "Tinker" (or whomever wrote these) has a point about the elections. I don't have the bylaws in front of me. If there is no provision in the bylaws or articles of incorporation that allows the suspension of elections, I don't see how the board can do it without themselves being in violation of the NTA governing documents. I think it is a good idea to keep a core team in place to get the newly reorganized association on the right track, but it needs to be 100% by the book.

16. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

James, do you not think that they didn't talk to a lawyer before proceeding? Duh!

17. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

I have only had the pleasure of meeting a few of the people that are involved in all this,so none of my thoughts about this are anything to do with th epeople involved. and at one time i was a member of the NTA and would still be if not for this taxinet investigation.
    When all this started on here I thought maybe it was sour grapes from a few people and maybe a personal issue, but after reading all this and seeing how the NTA was so evasive and secrative with everything it became clear to me that they were up to no good.
    Why hide everything if everything is going the way it should be. Honest people don't act that way because they don't have to.
    I am very glad to see things heading th eright direction, and will be joining again soon.

18. shammy

shammy New Member

Mp thanks for posting.

19. Fred Vanderburgh

Fred Vanderburgh Member

Stinker Say's,
    And so I ask with all sincerity; what parts of our bylaws,code of conduct,statement of commitment, conduct responsibilities, or oaths of office do we get to choose whether or not we want to follow? Do we get together to ascertain which parts we vote to delete or change? Or do all of us even get to vote, and instead,maybe just make changes by executive fiat? When you find out that all the rhetoric,misunderstandings, and outright falsehoods you've been hearing and bought into, end up being just that.

I say,what the h&ll do you know about bylaws or and other laws required of a board member.Answer me these question to name a few, what about the meeting in Huntsville when you told Harry and I you understood perfectly what 'Gross Net " is and voted to tabled our report on the findings we had, which under Robert's Rules of Order committee reports cannot be tabled . And how you turned us away at the Louisanna winter NTA board meeting after we were told we could give our Financial report to the Board. What about the the teleconference meeting, I was not invited to, that did not have a Quorum where Greg Crain and NWS were given 10 year contracts and when I called President Bill Haynes about it, I was told "My vote wasn't needed because they already had a 2/3 vote". Or how I called Marylou Crabtree and asked if she really understood all that was going on within the NTA she replied " I only know one thing, your gentlemen friend and you have cost the NTA allot of money and you have a nice day". She hung up before I could tell her how much money she and the likes of you have cost this membership. Your involvement with the Crains and Mr. Hale and the other cover it up board members trying to stop the good NTA board from doing the right thing for the membership is disgraceful. Do us all a favor and resign as soon as possible. You are a disgrace to the organization and the taxidermy industry. Is there any doubt in anyones mind now that the Crains are still trying to protect what they do not want us to know?

20. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

I'm sure that the crains are going through paper shredders trying to get rid of everything they don't want seen