1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

crazy idea need some opinions

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by davehyer, May 23, 2013.

1. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

Thinkin about building another house, and being a taxidermist i was thinking about making a cool outdoor theme house/cabin style structure.

My question is, do you think i could make a shower using quick rock that was like a waterfall? I know i would have to use something different for seaming but do you think it would hold up?

2. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

my wife asked how I would clean it, and i told her I wouldn't you would. ;D ;D

But it is a valid question.

3. I would think as long as it is sealed appropriately it would be Ok, but Dale Manning may have some better insight.

4. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    There are other options out there that are designed for such use or may be better suited for that. It is imperative to seal it well no matter what you use.

5. kevin scott

kevin scott New Member

You could cover it with moss , that way you'd never know if it was clean or not .... lol

6. No Styrofoam rock product that I know of has been proven to withstand constant water and humidity regardless of what seaming material used. I have used our rock product in several interior decorative applications very successfully but none of them are exposed to water. I'd recommend researching a product that is specifically rated for use in a bathroom. Ease in cleaning would be important - remember, "happy wife, happy life".

7. Riverland

Riverland New Member

Createc rocks. Fiberglass based. Works for indoor waterfalls. Or Mike Vernalsons concrete rock .

8. [quote author=DManning Ease in cleaning would be important - remember, "happy wife, happy life".
    [/quote]

Can't argue there Dale!