1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Waterfowl class

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by wingman 61, May 26, 2013.

1. I just came back from a 2 day one on one seminar class with World Champion Kent Reedy. It was a great time. Kent is an extremely knowledgeable bird taxidermist and is an excellent teacher. I've been doing waterfowl taxidermy for over 30 years and yet I learned so much from his seminar , its not only for the beginner. If you are interested in improving your work, take a class with Kent, you will not be disappointed!

2. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

I'll be up there the weekend of June 8th. Hope he can put up with me.. I'm looking forward to this class with a lot of questions. I took a class from a past two time winner and while I can't say I didn't learn anything the class I still had questions that didn't get answered.

3. I have too taken a 2 day seminar with Kent and learned so much that I can't thank him enough! Kent is a wonderful teacher and an all around awesome guy and highly suggest anyone to take his course!! You won't be disapointed!!

4. silverfox

silverfox New Member

X2 Kent Reedys workshop has been the best for me too. He teaches you whats going on under the skin. Teaches you "SHAPE" or what a bird is should look like not just a "duck on a stick".

5. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

He is a very good teacher, I wish I could have spent more time with him two days was not enough.

6. brazosboyt

brazosboyt Member

Anybody want to save me a search and put info up?

7. wings II

wings II New Member

Here ya go Todd: www.kentreedy.com

We had Kent down last year for an in-shop waterfowl/upland seminar with multiple students and it was a Great time :)