1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

bobwhite quail

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by epsoutdoors, May 27, 2013.

1. i need a quail for a dead mount carried in bobcat mount ,, lemme know what ya have two or three would be great also . thanx ed

2. olebarnette

olebarnette Active Member

Hi Ed, I would be glad to help you get the bird or birds that you need in any pose. I have beautiful winter feathered bobwhite quail in stock to be mounted in any pose that you would like. I charge $75 for 1-2 mounted quail or $65 for 3-or more mounted in the pose of your choice. I do not require a deposit and can email pictures of your completed bird to you for your approval prior to making payment. I accept paypal or US postal money orders. You can see pictures of my mounts in the for sale section on taxinet. Type in wholesale quail and my ad will come up. If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] Thank you-Don

3. thanx for the response .... I have quail , I just talked to a local grower who has bobwhites , thanx again

4. gamechanger

gamechanger New Member

I need a load of bobwhite quail feathers. Anyone still have any? I have a customer requesting them for a craft item that they make

Thanks for any help

Kim
    The Game Changer
    Taxidermy