1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thoughts and prayers for Connie Roof.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by dougp, May 29, 2013.

1. Instructor

Instructor Member

May God bless both of you .Our prayers are with you.

2. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Prayers Sent George. God Bless.

3. dmac1175

dmac1175 Active Member

God bless you both.

4. double barrel

double barrel New Member

Praying for you both George, God bless you and your dear wife.

5. Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. country

country New Member

7. smittys llc

smittys llc New Member

Prayers Sent,God Bless you both.

8. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Prayers sent Up For you Both!!!

9. Prayers to you both!!

10. God bless

11. I will keep you in my prayers... I know Alzheimer's is very tough on both the family and the person.

12. Dangitboy

Dangitboy Member

Prayers sent your way.

13. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Praying for you all.

14. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

15. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thank you all for your kind words.I'm a bit embarrassed for even posting that, buy I didn't want distractions created in the new NTA. Your thoughts and prayers mean a great deal to both of us.

16. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I think of you both every day. The NTA topic, and any other topic, steps aside in light of concerns for our friends.

17. dablaw

dablaw Member

Very well said Bill...If WE are the NTA, and the NTA is US, then all of us should and WILL put you and your family first....David.

18. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Thinking about you and praying for you both daily. Call if you want someone to cry with you. Love ya Big G. We're here for you.

19. So sorry to hear. My late Mother-In-Law was diagnosed with Alzheimers when she was just 53!!! She was putting stuff that was supposed to be cooking on the stove into the fridge, etc. So sad. She rapidly declined and was in a home for many years. Eventually she even lost the swallow reflex and they put a stomach tube in. Some of the family didn't want that done...to them, she'd been gone for years. Others did, and so it was done. That's been several years ago and from what I understand, they have made some advances in the meds for it, so maybe they will help. To add cancer to the picture just doesn't seem fair, but nobody ever said life was fair, I guess. May God give all strength to face these challenges and we can continue to pray for cures for both.

20. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

You are both in my prayers.