1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thoughts and prayers for Connie Roof.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by dougp, May 29, 2013.

1. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    I just lost my step dad to Alzheimer's. It is a devastating disease and is so hard on everyone involved. May our heavenly Father be with you and her my friend!

2. Prayers sent.

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

You know how I feel old buddy......love ya both so much!

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife Connie, I wish you both all the best. George, you are a true asset to this industry, and we are blessed on this forum with the knowledge you share everyday. I hope and pray you continue to be strong for your wife, and your passion. Godbless you guys.

5. Prayers for George and Connie. He was kind enough to help me with a problem in the past. Stay strong.

6. Prayers sent to both Connie and George!

7. Hey George, I was very sorry to read of your wife's health challenges. I know we have never met but you have been very kind to me when I have asked for your advice and I truly appreciate that. I sincerely hope that all works out favorably for you both. Take care...
    Tom

8. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

Lots of prayers for your wife George! God bless you both, during these trying times!

9. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Oh my, I haven't been on Taxi.net much until recently and never saw this post. Prayers sent George to you and Connie!

10. Prayers for Connie and George.

11. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

That is tough to hear George. Despite our banter, you have my whole hearted support and prayers for the both of you.

Jeff

12. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Im not the praying type, But I wish Connie well, Hang in their George.

13. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

George and Connie are two very special people and I have had the pleasure over the years to spend time at the home of the Roof family. Warm and caring folks! George Your dedication to all things in life are a testimony for all that loyalty and honor are still a virtue for some. Kathie and I send our deepest thoughts for peace for you both. POur prayers are with you always and our friendship is forever yours.

Your friends Rick and Kathie Krane

14. So sorry to hear. Prayers sent!!!

15. Love and prayers George!

16. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

Prayers sent

17. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Thank you. We just take every day as a gift. She's a scrapper. I marvel at her strength and determination. Your prays are always welcome.

18. Lizardfeathers

Lizardfeathers Thank you for teaching me through your works...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife, and your family...

19. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

Our prayer for you and your wife and family have been sent...May God bless and keep you...

20. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Ms. Connie had another stroke day before yesterday, praying hard & strong for both of you two George!