1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

More Tanned Furs from my own collection!(cheap silver fox+extra deer hide added)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Mink, May 29, 2013.

1. Mink

Mink New Member

Much as I don't want to get rid of some of this stuff, I'm saving up to go to the NTA show again this year so this will help towards that cause!

Having trouble getting pics uploaded but I can email you photos of certain items if needed.

Anyway, here's what I have to offer. All are professionally tanned by Moyle Mink and Tannery unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping!

------------------------

Lifesize Canadian wolf pelt - regular gray color, super nice fur with all four feet, claws, complete face. HUGE skin. SOLD

Red coyote wallhanger - flat skinned like a rug. A few minor holes in leather but nothing to noticeable from the fur side.. No feet but really neat looking fur, almost like a red fox color. $115.

Dark phase coyote wallhanger - not black but has very dark guard hairs on the back. Super prime, one of the fluffiest coyotes I've ever seen! $125

Canadian Lynx wallhanger - flat skinned, no feet. Has complete face with lower jaw so might be mountable as a cape if you sew up underneath the neck. Really soft, prime skin. $100SOLD

Black raccoon wallhanger - case skinned, no feet. Really huge, prime northern raccoon. $50

Silver fox wallhanger - older tan, missing tip of tail. No feet, Not mountable but has really nice thick fur. SOLD

Whitetail deer hide - large sized Missouri buck hide, includes tail. Nice, long winter hair. $75

Whitetail deer hide - Florida doe, medium sized, includes tail. Winter hair. SOLD

Ranched Silver Fox tail - attached to keychain, nice white tip. About 20" long. SOLD

Ranched Golden Island fox tail - attached to keychain, about 18" long. SOLD

I may have more stuff too, I will go through the rest of my collection soon and post anything new!

2. Nelsontroy97

Nelsontroy97 New Member

Re: More Tanned Furs from my own collection!

Is that WT deer hide still for sale, and is it mountable?

3. Mink

Mink New Member

The deer hide is still available, but its not mountable. Just a flat backhide with neck, legs, tail but no head. Best for using as a rug or blanket. Thanks for your interest though!

4. Nelsontroy97

Nelsontroy97 New Member

No Problem, But thank you for taking your time to reply and answer some questions. If you do sell any mountable capes in the future let me know!

5. Mink

Mink New Member

10-day bump to the top :) Everything here is still available except for the wolf! I've sort of got my camera more-or-less working again so if you really need a picture of something let me know and I'll get you one. Might not be the "best" picture but it'll be better than nothing!

6. Zerrinah

Zerrinah New Member

I'm interested in both the tails - if you could send me pics. Thanks!

7. Mink

Mink New Member

Haley, sent you a message -- having to email pictures because both my camera and computer are being old and cranky!

8. Zerrinah

Zerrinah New Member

Got my tails very promptly and they are just as described, I love them! Respectable and recommended seller :)

Thanks!

9. Mink

Mink New Member

Thanks, I had forgotten to notify you when the tails went out but I'm glad they got there so quickly! Thanks again and glad you like 'em!

10. WTFaNatic _8452

WTFaNatic _8452 New Member

Does that doe hide have a head on it? If so, what are the measurements of the hide?

11. Mink

Mink New Member

Neither of the deer hides have heads -- they aren't "capes", just flat skins from the neck down to the tail. Sorry, I should have specified that!

12. seco6701

seco6701 New Member

I'm interested in the Florida Doe. Is she light or dark?

13. Mink

Mink New Member

I replied to your message, seco - she's a nice winter brown color. Here's a picture of both hides, had them posted for sale on my Face book page too :)

Buck hide on the left, doe on the right.
    [​IMG]

14. Grizzly63

Grizzly63 New Member

I'll take the Lynx wallhanger. Contact me at [email protected] Will pay immediately. Thanks. Steve

15. Mink

Mink New Member

Steve, just sent you an email with payment info - thanks!