1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nebraska Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NAV, Jun 2, 2013.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I know there is, but I sure don't understand why. What has FB ever done for our industry? Besides everyone jumping ship here and patronizing there. I don't get it.

2. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

??? Jumping ship? FB is a social media site. It is a place to visit with all friends, not just taxidermists. It has nothing to do with what they have done for our industry. The platform brings people together, no matter what industry.

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I understand that, but some of us don't FB and would like to see those pics as well.

4. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

Agreed!
    I understand that, but some of us don't FB and would like to see those pics as well.
    [/quote]
    I posted some of my favorite pics on my FB page.........never mind ;)
    I will say it's much easier to post pics on FB than it is here. Don't have to downsize, etc. I guess I'm just lazy :)

5. NAV

NAV Frontier Taxidermy

Or you could come to the show and see all the mounts in person. ;)

Not sure about the industry but personally FB has gotten me clients and that counts in my book (pocket book).

6. Hoody

Hoody New Member

The Nebraska show was awesome, great job guys. I'm a little shocked to know that the quiet shy young man from Adams NE is really a card shark that takes advantage of certain people.

7. Wildlife Obsessions

Wildlife Obsessions New Member

Thanks again for everyone that came to the show. We have already started planning for next year so it can run just as good. As soon as I get the pictures back from the photographer I will post some and have them on our website.

8. mike g

mike g Active Member

Did Don take everyone's money playing cards LOL! Don is a smart man, I bet he got each and everyone of you before you knew what hit ya!

9. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Had a great time at the show. We met alot of wonderful people and enjoyed the whole show. I would personaly like to thank the assoiciation, Nate and all for the very warm welcome. Also thank all the patrons for making my truck alot lighter on the trip home. I am looking forward to next year. Thanks all. Clair

10. d ball

d ball New Member

I have to know who you are Hoody ??? I am Just lucky !! Hey Mike G. how you doing? For the show it was as Cole put it, ran like a well oiled machine. Everyone did a fantastic job and I would have to say one of the best organized shows we have had to date!!! Judges were great, they put on super seminars ,along with Todd and his hands on, and Jimmy with his fish painting. More vendors than we have ever had, and thanks Roostinridge for the two floor pedestals GREAT WORK!! already planning next piece!!Out of state participation was up. The buffet was fantastic. The hotel and staff did everything to accommodate us. Anyone who ever has thought about coming to Nebraska please do, I am sure you will be back again.

11. Hoody

Hoody New Member

Looking forward to next year. I'm wondering if you'll change the name of the show to Diamond Don's Poker Tournament & Taxidermy Show or leave it as is ?

12. d ball

d ball New Member

That has a good ring to it!!

13. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Diamond Don, LMAO. I'll bet that name sticks for a while.

14. NAV

NAV Frontier Taxidermy

We'll just start calling him "DD" for short, or at least till we all get our donations back.

15. Hoody

Hoody New Member

Well Diamond Don it sounds like they will be gunning for you next year. Best start preparing your poker face

16. mike g

mike g Active Member

I am still alive and kickin Don.