1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

CONTACT FOR MATUSKA TAXIDERMY SUPPLY

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by olytax, Jun 4, 2013.

1. I have the 800# and the 712# but have been calling for three days now and the phone is always busy.....does anyone have an email address or another contact number for them?

2. clewis

clewis New Member

3. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Maybe McKenzie bought them out ?

4. THANKS CL.......I appreciate it.

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Tom's a great guy!

6. bowmantax

bowmantax New Member

I just called yesterday at about 1:30 to put in an order. Got right through and the shipment was on my porch today when I got home. Great company and fast service

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Tim who?

8. bowmantax

bowmantax New Member

Oh and I got a reeses peanutbutter cup in my package too! My favorite!!!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Same here! First order with them and I wasn't expecting a chocolate surprise!

10. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    There is no Tim ... but there is a Tom ... as in Tom Matuska! ::)

11. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    They had Reese's at their WTC Booth too! ;)

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Yes I know, that is what makes it so funny.

Just giving Mike some crap.

13. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I feel funny saying this but, I get kind of excited when I get an order from them, not only because I'm getting great products, but knowing there is some candy in there too. When I was at my last job I bought candy with my own money and put it in with the orders. The owners didn't know about it. When the owners started getting feed back about how the customers enjoyed the candy, they started buying the candy to put in and reimbursed me for the candy I bought before.

14. tmatuska

tmatuska New Member

So sorry for the inconvenience, but we have been out of town and in negotiations with McKenzie Supply Co., in our effort to purchase the taxidermy supply division of the McKenzie Company. Tom Powell was apprehensive of our offer at first but had to agree that this was the best business move McKenzie could make considering that their second quarter's earnings report showed a significant down trend in sales attributed directly to Matuska's savvy candy -with- supplies strategy. We feel we are nearing an agreement and should finalize our purchase plan with a 4.5 billion dollar down payment.

Actually what really happened was someone cut a fiber optic cable and the entire city of Spirit Lake, Iowa, was without internet and phone service including cell service for the day.
    All lines are up and running once again and orders are going out on schedule. Thanks for the correction John B. 2 melted Reeses 4 U!

Tom Matuska

15. BMW

BMW New Member

Well that otta' get your phones ringin' again!!!
    :)

16. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

4.5 billion? How did you get it so cheap?

17. wings II

wings II New Member

LMAO ;D. Cole, Tom stated that was only the down payment. With the hotter weather now arriving in Texas my reeses are swapped out with starburst :(

18. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Good point. I have to be careful not to order too much from Matuska, I'd hate to end up diabetic.

19. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Ha ha I love this. I really want to make an order now just so I can get candy!

20. country

country Member

I was so disappointed that there wasn't any candy in my last order! :(

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire