1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hog and nice bear just finished up.

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by boarhunter67, Jun 5, 2013.

1. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

Here's a hog I finished up this week. Unfortunately, it was cut all the way up the chest and throat. After talking with the client, we decided to cover the incision which was nearly invisible after sewing with artificial habitat. You can still see the entire hog, but with the branch where the incision is, it's now impossible to see even if you are looking for it with a flashlight. This is the second hog in a row that I've had to repair in similar fashion. I'm glad I was able to save these magnificent specimen.

[​IMG]

I also finished up this bear. He was a beauty. The clients were undecided whether to do a rug or 3/4 mount. I told them with that much white showing, it'd look much nicer as a 3/4 mount. It came out so beautiful I wish I could keep him. He was a brute.

[​IMG]

2. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

Nice job on the hog. I too am working on a hog that was split from the chest to the bottom lip. I sewed it up and mounted it today, mounted up nice.

3. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

This is what I sewed up for a client after a outfitter got done with it...lol

[​IMG][/URL]

Just mounted today.

[​IMG][/URL]

4. double barrel

double barrel New Member

Good job guys, love that bear!