Here's a hog I finished up this week. Unfortunately, it was cut all the way up the chest and throat. After talking with the client, we decided to cover the incision which was nearly invisible after sewing with artificial habitat. You can still see the entire hog, but with the branch where the incision is, it's now impossible to see even if you are looking for it with a flashlight. This is the second hog in a row that I've had to repair in similar fashion. I'm glad I was able to save these magnificent specimen. I also finished up this bear. He was a beauty. The clients were undecided whether to do a rug or 3/4 mount. I told them with that much white showing, it'd look much nicer as a 3/4 mount. It came out so beautiful I wish I could keep him. He was a brute.