1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Texas Taxidermy Association?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by kbcountry, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Is the T.T.A. sending out any info packets to its members about the upcoming convention? I have not received anything yet.

2. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

All the information is on the TTAI website and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/480193912036321/ http://www.ttai.org/

3. There were a couple problems with getting stuff printed and time ran out so, like Jerry said, everything is on the websights. If there is anything you need or want to know just get ahold of any of the board members and we will be glad to help you out.

4. Ken you still planning on bringing your electric?? Hope so gonna be a good time.

5. Thanks, I knew you could go on web and find out but what about members with no computer or computer problems not getting info. Just curious. Yep Jake, planing on "Jamming". Evelyn said you might bring something to play.

6. I'll have my Djembe (African drum).

7. I guess I better brush up on my ZULU dance songs :)

8. LOL I just want to see you do the ZULU dance.

9. Roy Holdridge

Roy Holdridge Member

KB - We wanted to let you know that the TTAI does all event registration on line. We no longer mail out packets or printed material except what is put in the TTAI Magazine. That being said, if a member is not able to access or navigate the website, they can call the main number for Marie Holdridge Secretary (817-579-1789) and Cayla will assist them with registering for the convention.

10. Thanks Roy...... Jake I can't do the ZULU Jump (white men can't jump) but I got the Watusi covered!!!

11. Watusi... LOL I had to ask my wife what that was, AND SHE KNEW!! Just a little before my time.

12. seriously, the WATUSSI? ROFLMAO I'll play it if you will. How about "sitting in a native hut alone and blue>>>>>>>"

13. Evelyn, I'm dancing the Watusi....and I'm alone and blue with or without the native hut.