1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BOTW# 21

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by snowhare, Jun 10, 2013.

1. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Babak

Any time man ;) , you are getting better by the day, knowing that it is hard for you to get AL the right stuff for taxidermy

Snow

2. babak

babak Active Member

it was hard ,but not now!!! i have almost all stuff that i need ,yes ,shocking! but i gathered all taxidermy tools and materials !!when i can't find sth ,i use some thing else instead !!! for example,when i can't find soft cast for casting process,i use polyester resin and putty! in spite the fact it's is not light on weight , it works well !!or glycerin and formaldehyde is good substitution for masters blend.......actually i have all tools that a person needs for mounting a bird ,i collected them during years ...i am ready to tolerate all difficulties for my passion ,same as you guys!!many great guys and gals in this forum have supported me physically and mentally during last years of being in this forum ,so i am not alone here in iran.i am glad you liked my goose,my pleasure !!

3. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Babak, nice goose you did, I dont like doing them, because I know, that it is no pleasure, they are on the bootom of my freezer and my friend, be patient,you will hear from me soon,
    Snow, I did one of this egrets some years ago for a school, theay are hard to do, but you did an excellent job, it looks fantastic and
    Cheri, your wigeons look perfect like everything you pose, I wonder how you do the stone bases like you took for your ringbill, they look great and I would like to do some for my harlies,
    Rainer.

4. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Well

This is my last day of hoosting on here , so thank you all for the great work.

Snowy

5. Samson

Samson New Member

Great work everyone!! :D
    I am sorry for not having a bird in Snowy's weeks, but my dislocated shoulder is keeping me from work. :(
    I searched my old album of photos and found 2 nearly 10 year old mounts that I like to share. sorry for the crappy pics. one is a Cacatua moluccensis and the other one a oystercatcher.

Greetings, Karin

Attached Files:

6. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Samson,

No worry s here , and it shows to me that you made a huge progres in your work

PS Here is my last of this week a tweety

Attached Files:

7. babak

babak Active Member

awesome mount snowhare!!

8. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

snow, awsome work, Rainer

9. jevic035

jevic035 Member

hey snowy

nice looking tweety ........... just wanted to say great two weeks of hosting the BOTW thank you