1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

And the winner is.................!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Jun 10, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Janna Medved!! She is the winner of the first NTA Life Membership essay contest!

Mr. Larry, Skip & Ken took A LOT of time going over the entries and wished to tell everybody that it was some excellent reading! Thank you everybody who participated!

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Congrats Janna!! Very deserving for sure.

3. Grats Janna! 8)

4. mimes

mimes Member

Congrats young lady.

5. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all very much, I am honored, excited, and above all PROUD to now be a lifetime member of the NTA!! I look forward to helping our association grow and flourish in any way that I can! I hope that many new members will join us and I can hardly wait to shake hands, say personal thank yous, and even give hugs if necessary when I see (and meet!) those of you that will be in Baton Rouge next month!

again, thank you...from the bottom of my heart, I can't say it enough times...THANK! YOU!

6. double barrel

double barrel New Member

Congrats Taxi Girl !!!

7. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Well done.

8. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Congratulations!

9. I demand a recount ! ;D
    congrats taxigirl

10. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Awesome.

11. Proud of you girl !!!!
    You had my vote right from the start. Thanks for all your help in slidell also.

Well it looks like right now me & Julia will not be making it to the show, We had our pool blow out & its gonna take my play money to fix it. The girls said they are not going the summer with out a pool , so as it looks right now I will see you all at next years NTA convention. :(
    I will be sending in my dues for next year very soon.

Gregg & Julia Ielfield

12. AMCTaxi

AMCTaxi Wholesale Small Mammal Taxidermist

Congrads, Janna!

13. Gunny

Gunny Old Timer

That was a nice essay.
    All 32427 Characters, 5627 Words, 220 Sentences, and 31 Paragraphs of it.

I actually skipped over that one, because it was so damn long. But had to go back and read it now that you won.

That was very well written. Congratulations

14. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

The rest of us brought a ping pong paddle to a gun fight, that girl can write.

15. onesportylady

onesportylady Member

Congrats we'll done.

16. tem

tem Well-Known Member

good for you. way to go. how are your eyes to day judges :eek:. that's a lot of reading. you guys did alright.

17. Congrats Janna! Great to see a young girl so excited and involved in the industry and all that we do! I hope to get to meet you if I'm able to make Baton Rouge in July! :)

18. Matt

Matt Active Member

Congrats to you Janna! Your story is very inspirational. A mindset like yours will fulfill on your dreams and fuel your passion.

19. shammy

shammy New Member

congrat's Janna. Well done

20. dablaw

dablaw Member

Congrats and well deserved...